+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fun Manager

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Have to agree, it's a doon derby attitude. Can't imagine there are many Arabs that'll share that view...
    Couldnt be further from the truth!

The reality is that, whatever some of the supporters of our team think, we need a top flight but still in our shadow Dundee FC to push us on to be the best we can be. And seen as this thread is about the Fun Manager, there is very little chance that he is the man to get Dundee up and into that position again. So yes, to loose 2 games after achieving this quarters objective, i will take that if it means there is change across the road. However, there are deeper problems and there needs to be a change at a higher level before things will get better, and i think too many Dees are in their beds to realize that!

I understand Arabs looking and having a laugh at our rivals failures but, to go to the extent of being happy we get beaten to fuel this is definitely a step too far. IMHO, this wouldn't be a popular view amongst Arabs...

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post

The reality is that, whatever some of the supporters of our team think, we need a top flight but still in our shadow Dundee FC to push us on to be the best we can be. And seen as this thread is about the Fun Manager, there is very little chance that he is the man to get Dundee up and into that position again. So yes, to loose 2 games after achieving this quarters objective, i will take that if it means there is change across the road. However, there are deeper problems and there needs to be a change at a higher level before things will get better, and i think too many Dees are in their beds to realize that!
    Bit early for drinking, no?
    Minter post No. 2 !!!

eh? nah I'm more worries aboot the 'broath. Get yer heid right man

what have i just read

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)