+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fun Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Couldnt be further from the truth!

The reality is that, whatever some of the supporters of our team think, we need a top flight but still in our shadow Dundee FC to push us on to be the best we can be. And seen as this thread is about the Fun Manager, there is very little chance that he is the man to get Dundee up and into that position again. So yes, to loose 2 games after achieving this quarters objective, i will take that if it means there is change across the road. However, there are deeper problems and there needs to be a change at a higher level before things will get better, and i think too many Dees are in their beds to realize that!
    what have i just read

The biggest load of mince ever and not at opinion many of at other arabs have...In their right mind.

Just like when we were riding high and the fun were in the division below there were actually Utd fans saying they wanted them up... unbelievably naive.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    The biggest load of mince ever and not at opinion many of at other arabs have...In their right mind.

Just like when we were riding high and the fun were in the division below there were actually Utd fans saying they wanted them up... unbelievably naive.
    Sorry for having a different opinion and wanting 2 top flight teams in my city.

Thing is, at first you wanted us to lose a couple of games because it would push Dundee further down the table. Then you reckoned it was all for their own good and you were just wanting them to improve their fortunes. I find it impossible to agree with that mentality I'm afraid. Absolutely never, not ****ing ever do I want my team to lose a game, whether it's for the greater good or to save the ****ing planet from extinction! But Christ almighty man, to actually want us to lose games for the good of the funsters?? Dearie me!

Each to their own I guess. My position is I want United back where, frankly, they should never have left. My over riding position has always historically been that if the Funsters are up, they’re up. If they’re not, they’re not. I really am not bothered - our over riding position in all my time following the Club has been defined by how we’ve been matching up to Celtic, now The Rangers, the Sheep and Hearts. Never ever Dundee FC. As a Club, from where we’ve been and to where we want to get back to that should always be the benchmark. Frankly, dinnae give the Funsters the time of day. They give you a bit of a laugh but that’s about it - don’t start to take them seriously as some sort of ‘competitor’.

McSackie ?

It’s coming but hopefully be around for a bit yet. Good effort James

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)