+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greasy jack at it again

Greasy jack at it again

Blatant dive trying to win a pen and a lot of credit imo must go to kevin (my) friend for giving a yellow for it.

It was clear cahill pulled his leg away yet the grease ball still managed to outscored Tom daley for technical prowess.

B ollox to it was a pass to Angela, it was a blatant attempt to win a last minute pen.

Just like he dived when Gibbs didn't touch him.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Blatant dive trying to win a pen and a lot of credit imo must go to kevin (my) friend for giving a yellow for it.

It was clear cahill pulled his leg away yet the grease ball still managed to outscored Tom daley for technical prowess.

B ollox to it was a pass to Angela, it was a blatant attempt to win a last minute pen.

Just like he dived when Gibbs didn't touch him.
    I thought the decision looked a bit harsh on them tbh but maybe it’s karma. Grealish frequently goes to ground all too easily which he profited from last season but maybe his card is now marked amongst premier league refs - aka the boy who cried wolf? I didn’t hear too many complaints last year from Villa fans when he won them dodgy decisions so it works both ways

I've watched it on MOTD and to be perfectly honest, it did look like a dive to me. Why the pundits were saying it was one of the worst decisions they've seen is beyond me. In slow motion, in my opinion anyway, it wasn't a definite penalty. This is not the opinion of a biased Albion supporter, just an honest opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    I've watched it on MOTD and to be perfectly honest, it did look like a dive to me. Why the pundits were saying it was one of the worst decisions they've seen is beyond me. In slow motion, in my opinion anyway, it wasn't a definite penalty. This is not the opinion of a biased Albion supporter, just an honest opinion!
    You might well be correct LB and none of us would be surprised. I saw it on a round up of European highlights from the top leagues as I’m on holiday in Italy at the moment 😎 so didn’t have the benefit of slow mo.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    I feel the PL refs have marked Grealish's card. The way he sprang forward when there was no contact was a dead give away. All the talk of him being a "great" player and should be in the England team is a load of codswallop. He hasn't pulled up any trees in the PL so still has everything to prove.

As Villa’s playmaker Grealish needs way too much time on the ball than the PL will allow him.

Blatant dive by greasy Jack. Must have thought he was on a night out again on the piss then diving in the gutter!

I thought it was an extremely harsh decision and in truth ludicrous.

Which made is so much sweeter!!

Championship player playing in a Championship team , Can't wait till the end of the season we'll see how good they are without Abraham's goals .

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    Championship player playing in a Championship team , Can't wait till the end of the season we'll see how good they are without Abraham's goals .
    How I wish they stay in the bottom 3.

After him losing the ball outside his leading to the spurs goal and then this I am loving greasy's current "form", may it continue for years to come.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)