+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rangers v Celtic

Rangers v Celtic

Nice one , brightened my weekend Eduardo only 21 , why wern't he on our spreadsheet ?

Like watching paint dry. Championship level at best

CELTIC are a far bigger club than you and the Massives are put together , duz tha want to talk abart attendances nar ? Both Glasgow Clubs get more than double yours , cellar time ageeun fothi and tutha fritzels , Ciao

As a true Brit I'm gutted today . A poor game to watch. . but the British on these boards hope one day rangers will be back competing

Quote Originally Posted by donny tyke View Post
    As a true Brit I'm gutted today . A poor game to watch. . but the British on these boards hope one day rangers will be back competing
    Really ?

Absolutely gigantic clubs but i have to say it's embarrassing what their players put on 'show'. League 2 standard at best from Rangers. Celtic mid table Championship by comparison. The atmosphere is unbelievable in these games and worthy of so much more quality. One thing I would say is that the ref kept the cards in his pocket till the 87th minute which was refreshing to see and took me back to football 30 years ago. One tackle was very similar to our Ben Williams at Wigan but just got a ticking off and not even a yellow. Maybe the referee had sympathy for the players lack of ability or summat

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Absolutely gigantic clubs but i have to say it's embarrassing what their players put on 'show'. League 2 standard at best from Rangers. Celtic mid table Championship by comparison. The atmosphere is unbelievable in these games and worthy of so much more quality. One thing I would say is that the ref kept the cards in his pocket till the 87th minute which was refreshing to see and took me back to football 30 years ago. One tackle was very similar to our Ben Williams at Wigan but just got a ticking off and not even a yellow. Maybe the referee had sympathy for the players lack of ability or summat
    That tackle int last minute wa a carbon copy ov Bens , owd Gerrard looked mad at his player gerrin sent off, and reytly so it warra leg brekka

Tackle ar wo on abart wo earlier in game. Dint see the sending off, ad turned channel ore bi then

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    CELTIC are a far bigger club than you and the Massives are put together , duz tha want to talk abart attendances nar ? Both Glasgow Clubs get more than double yours , cellar time ageeun fothi and tutha fritzels , Ciao

Thing is though grandfather, Celtic would love to play in the EPL, whereas the Blades are. McBurnie wouldn't go to Rangers, réalisés he's on a much bigger stage.

YOOOUUU RRREEEDDDSSS

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    What’s use being a big club in a two club league ?
    To be honest I think you’re confusing me with a Wendy when talking about attendances.