+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Friendly derby

Friendly derby

I hope that myth is now put to bed once and for all.

It's not and I'd say it's a very difficult fixture to police now although it should be policed far better.

I wouldn't even shake hands with those c##ts before the game ,actually hate all that back slapping pish before a game gets underway nowadays ....all derbys should be hostile as long as it doesn't get out of hand....

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    I wouldn't even shake hands with those c##ts before the game ,actually hate all that back slapping pish before a game gets underway nowadays ....all derbys should be hostile as long as it doesn't get out of hand....
    I thought it did to be honest.

Phuck the Dayglo c u n t s
    Btw what happened to the minter threed
    Some ppl no liking the truth ?

i pulled it after it started to turn into a bit of a minter thread,was going to pull it pre match but left it on against my judgement

Yeah ceased to be amusing when I heard the boy had died

FAF prior to that though

phuck me,ill be the cause oh death beh the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by _JG_ View Post
    phuck me,ill be the cause oh death beh the weekend
    No it will be the late Eddie's son fault....it's always Granvilles fault and when it's no it's his ma,s.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    No it will be the late Eddie's son fault....it's always Granvilles fault and when it's no it's his ma,s.
    Eh ken, Mr Motherwell”s statue will be much bigger than wee jum’s, nae begging fir that ane though
    UFC UFC

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)