+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 105 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Democracy

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Thought you'd be frantically trying to find a post.

We've imported a small amount from the EU as stated. I've not brought anything in from the EU for some time. So no I dont import from the EU.

Have I imported from the EU - yes.
    Do I export small amounts to the EU - yes.
    Do I import under WTO terms - yes.

In that I have imported / exported to these place do I know the regs. Yes.
    I frantically found this post by looking back all of half a dozen posts & about 1 hour ago
    Stop digging WCM

Don't think you'd know the truth if it bit you in the rear
    Have you considered a career as a politician
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 04-09-2019 at 04:06 PM.

Well it looks as thought big lad, g fire and grist amongst others are in the minority on this one ie leaving without a deal.

Maybe they need to respect the wishes of the majority of people in this country. What d'ya reckon guys?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49551893
    Last edited by rolymiller; 04-09-2019 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I frantically found this post by looking back all of half a dozen posts & about 1 hour ago
    Stop digging WCM

Don't think you'd know the truth if it bit you in the rear
    Have you considered a career as a politician
    Which bit isnt true?

Which bit isnt true?
    I import a small amout goods from within the EU using DHL that is sent direct from their warehouse to mine. I also import from outside the EU.

We've imported a small amount from the EU as stated. I've not brought anything in from the EU for some time. So no I dont import from the EU.

Will that do?
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 04-09-2019 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I import a small amout goods from within the EU using DHL that is sent direct from their warehouse to mine. I also import from outside the EU.

Will that do?
    Actually all that is true.

Actually all that is true.
    Is it the whole truth or just selected bits?

Any parcel moved between EU countries get scanned.. and that is a FACT so they do get checked and I know that because I used to import and export to and from EU countries.

As for your no checks in transit argument you are dead wrong mate and do not have a clue what you are talking about. Theyare tracked or tagged so there are ways to find out if trucks do not do what they are supposed to do. There does not have to be a hard border to do any of that mate.
    Last edited by BigLadonOS; 04-09-2019 at 06:30 PM.

With all these checks it’s amazing that these get through

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...-a8678506.html

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Any parcel moved between EU countries get scanned.. and that is a FACT so they do get checked and I know that because I used to import and export to and from EU countries.

As for your no checks in transit argument you are dead wrong mate and do not have a clue what you are talking about. Theyare tracked or tagged so there are ways to find out if trucks do not do what they are supposed to do. There does not have to be a hard border to do any of that mate.
    Of course they get scanned. Courier companies scan the address so the client and company can track it. This had nothing to do with customs. Its scanned in the same way if a parcel is sent to Wath or Warsaw.

You are totally confused about the checks required at a customs border and a single market border. I explained it on the wto debate we had and you didnt understand then.

Of course they get scanned. Courier companies scan the address so the client and company can track it. This had nothing to do with customs. Its scanned in the same way if a parcel is sent to Wath or Warsaw.

You are totally confused about the checks required at a customs border and a single market border. I explained it on the wto debate we had and you didnt understand then.
    So if I set up a fruit and veg company in Spain and one in the UK and I buy fruit and veg from my Spain company to my UK company what is stopping me from sending drugs instead of fruit and veg?

Page 13 of 105 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast