+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 54 of 105 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Democracy

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I see the Conference is going well down on the south coast .

Contract killings and drive by shootings before the Conference ends it seems .

I suppose it would be churlish to remind them that a GE is imminent and it might be rather a good idea to at least try and win it .

This is a little like teammates brawling in the dressing room minutes before they step out on to the field to play in the Champions League Final .

It's a shambles .
    Considering that shambles is an old word for slaughterhouse or butcher, then you’ve hit the nail on the head

I understand that Labours plan for Brexit is called the Hokey Cokey plan............

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Why would they appeal for support in the north when they know some idiots will still vote them in out of shear habit
    . Agree totally with that. Especially thick Rotherham Labour voters.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    You did though Biglad. You said say exactly that (immigration is the main reason you voted leave). Do you want me to repost it (again).
    Show me where?

Actually mate - show me where I offered an opinion?
    You offered your opinion when you decided (your opinion) that the post I made was directly saying that immigration is the main reason I voted leave.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    What do you understand your own post to mean Fire?
    Abolishing private schools, seizing private property = Communism.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    You offered your opinion when you decided (your opinion) that the post I made was directly saying that immigration is the main reason I voted leave.
    Good groef BIGLAD.

It was not my opinion. I was simply quoting what you had written. I was repeating what is in fact your opinion. You made the post.

I hope this is clear.

See below a copy of your post - for the last time hopefully. But realise you may still want to deny it.

"The true effect of immigration is seen in housing, healthcare, crime and education more than jobs and is the main reason I voted to leave. We are taking in more people than our infrastructure can handle and it needs to stop now because as the saying goes " the rich get richer while the poor get poorer" Rich people would like nothing more than to keep the working classes down trodden where they think we belong."

Good groef BIGLAD.

It was not my opinion. I was simply quoting what you had written. I was repeating what is in fact your opinion. You made the post.

I hope this is clear.

See below a copy of your post - for the last time hopefully. But realise you may still want to deny it.

"The true effect of immigration is seen in housing, healthcare, crime and education more than jobs and is the main reason I voted to leave. We are taking in more people than our infrastructure can handle and it needs to stop now because as the saying goes " the rich get richer while the poor get poorer" Rich people would like nothing more than to keep the working classes down trodden where they think we belong."
    I think he may have you on this one BL
    Anyone know owt about deja vu

Good groef BIGLAD.

I hope this is clear.

I

Good groef BIGLAD.

I hope this is clear.

Are you so stupid that you do not realise that you made an informed choice of what I wrote meant when you read it? Do you not know that when you do that you form an opinion of what you think it meant? By posting what I sad as a quote you have decided that what I wrote in YOUR OPINION meant I was saying immigration was my main reason for wanting to leave.

A lot of insults going off in this thread can we not make our points without them?

Page 54 of 105 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast