+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105
Results 1,041 to 1,047 of 1047

Thread: O/T Democracy

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    I'm a floating voter WCM and have been for sometime now as hold no elegance to any one party.
    Think Im going the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    It's not in Johnson's gift to leave with a deal. Parliament repeatedly rejected the only deal that the EU have offered to date (but appear to be willing to 'discuss' despite repeated assertions that it wouldn't be changed) and have rejected no deal, which has taken away the only real leverage that the UK has in the negotiations.
    I bracketed Johnson for his role in the leave campaign rather than him in his position now PM.

If he had the chance to go there and be able to threaten to walk away without parliament stabbing him in the back then you would get a deal.

The only way to get that deal now is from outside the EU so he has to leave with a clean break just to be able to seriously have negotiations that mean anything at all.
    Dont agree Biglad. But forgive me for not wanting to go down the route of that discussion again.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Dont agree Biglad. But forgive me for not wanting to go down the route of that discussion again.
    Fair enough mate.

I'm a floating voter WCM and have been for sometime now as hold no elegance to any one party.
    Just imagine if you were a stock tory voter Biglad , the last two Tory PM's were pussies and now they've elected one who grabs em !!!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Just imagine if you were a stock tory voter Biglad , the last two Tory PM's were pussies and now they've elected one who grabs em !!!
    Allegedly

I dont think I could ever be a stock voter for anyone again mate.

Seems like there is going to be a lot of fun and games this next few weeks.

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105