+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ashes 4th Test at Old Trafford

Ashes 4th Test at Old Trafford

A fairly good ground for England , should we stick to the same team though ? I've doubts about the Captaincy , Joe Root ? Who could replace him ? He's a top cricketer no doubt , burdened like some before with the Captains job tho , what's the problem with giving Owen Morgan the Captaincy ? Is Cricket now becoming Tests/20/20 50/50 such a problem ? It's not cricket anymore ,
    my Captain would be Owen Morgan

Roy been disappointing in the Ashes as have most of the top order. They've all given their wickets away far too easily. If we can make improvements around that area or put Roy in at 3 or 4 instead of opening then I think there's every chance we'll regain the Ashes

Thuv listened tuthi Pass , Denly to oppun batting , Roy innat number 4 accoordin tu wylas ,
    eztha been art wi Bumble

Start the car

To be honest Roma Bob Willis pointed it art after headingley test and I agreed wi him although Willis suggested Roy be dropped all together which I don't agree with, itull not do his confidence much good. A thowt it worra iffy move to chuck Roy in as opener in first place considering his lack of experience at international test level. He might come in and scooar well if wiv already got runs on booard

Fairly even oppning session , wile thurrevvin the cucumber sarnies , sumdi shud saw hafeway thru Smith's bat
    suprised thu laikin , it wa Slashin it darn ere earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Fairly even oppning session , wile thurrevvin the cucumber sarnies , sumdi shud saw hafeway thru Smith's bat
    suprised thu laikin , it wa Slashin it darn ere earlier
    No result move onto the Oval. Fancy avin' an ashes series at the end of the summer.

" its the summer of Sport " wimmins world cup , netball, rarnders, T20 cricket , Solheim Cup sooin anorl , meanwile Ironing, weshin up , hoovering all cum to a standstill !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    " its the summer of Sport " wimmins world cup , netball, rarnders, T20 cricket , Solheim Cup sooin anorl , meanwile Ironing, weshin up , hoovering all cum to a standstill !!!!!!
    Mine doesn't have to hoover stairs n' landing now Roma

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Mine doesn't have to hoover stairs n' landing now Roma
    Thas eytha cut plug offit ( like I ev ) or moved into a bungalow

Not gooin well at minute. 342-5. Dropped catches, no ball.

We evvto at least draw this or the cheeats will keep Ashes.

If they get 450 + best we'll get izza draw, probably looiz. I blame Hoss.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 05-09-2019 at 02:52 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast