+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The January 2020 Transfer window

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Sounds fυckin cool ... nae had a decent shepherds pie i in fυckin ages! .... Far is it? ... and fit 'group shared' life restrictin/shortenin situation/condition d'ye reckon will get me at least 'seconds' on the pie, and at best a richt good, proverbial 'roll in the hay'?

We are an open minded lot min But I must add we dinna dee the throwin of the car keys into the fruit bowl

We will listen to your story no matter what, but the one single mandate that we have is simple. You will obviously have to introduce yourself at the start of your story by saying "aye aye ahbidy, my name is Nae Mare Neeps and I'm a sheep sh@gger"

Heaps oh shepherds pie and gerden peas will be dished up by the bucket load to all in attendance at the end of the evening, it's jist like a nicht at the darts, withoot the darts.

It's obviously oot here in the sanpit min but Hiv ye got google maps on yir phone min, I'll whats app you oor location

January thoughts:

Gallagher - loan expiring will we get him on loan/permanent. no rush at the moment lets see how things play out. Would seem a no brainer for us to be interested as he's only on around £50k/year (MLS salary info is open info)

Leigh - we could think about invoking our buy clause. The signs are good so far.

McKenna - we should be marketing him to epl and championship clubs. Hopefully he is fit to play the four internationals (Oct-Nov). We'll need to start thinking about a replacement. Hoban? Kerr?

Gleeson - He'll be doing well to still be here come February

Cosgrove - If he keeps the scoring up then £3.5m please. Off to the championship you go

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    January thoughts:

Gallagher - loan expiring will we get him on loan/permanent. no rush at the moment lets see how things play out. Would seem a no brainer for us to be interested as he's only on around £50k/year (MLS salary info is open info)

Leigh - we could think about invoking our buy clause. The signs are good so far.

McKenna - we should be marketing him to epl and championship clubs. Hopefully he is fit to play the four internationals (Oct-Nov). We'll need to start thinking about a replacement. Hoban? Kerr?

Gleeson - He'll be doing well to still be here come February

Cosgrove - If he keeps the scoring up then £3.5m please. Off to the championship you go
    Jon Gallagher is on a $70k base salary, but also gets a $70k compensation payment, so about $140k or just short of £120k a year.

We will probably release Wilson in January as McInnes will realise he doesn’t need him. He might get replaced by a big lump.
    If Considine signs any further extension I am personally going to take a hit out on him and McInnes.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We will probably release Wilson in January as McInnes will realise he doesn’t need him. He might get replaced by a big lump.
    If Considine signs any further extension I am personally going to take a hit out on him and McInnes.
    Considine’s probably been the most consistent , solid performer so far this season. Possible exception to that’d be Joe Lewis , but none of the other outfield players.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Considine’s probably been the most consistent , solid performer so far this season. Possible exception to that’d be Joe Lewis , but none of the other outfield players.
    We got over 70 points not last season but the season before and nobody died.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    We got over 70 points not last season but the season before and nobody died.
    I’m sure there’s a good point in there somewhere , but I’m f@uckked if I can work out what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    What a load of rubbish...Joe Lewis hasn’t exactly been of great presence either.
    If anyone deserves credit this season it is Sam Cosgrove...without him scoring we would be absolutely abysmal.

What a load of rubbish...Joe Lewis hasn’t exactly been of great presence either.
    If anyone deserves credit this season it is Sam Cosgrove...without him scoring we would be absolutely abysmal.
    And that right there pal is one of the biggest problems (on the pitch) with our club, the fact that it could even be a discussion point is worrying as fk.
    If there is any ambition at our club then we should not be relying on "players" (cough cough) of the p1ss poor standards of Mrs Cosgroves young brat to take us on from where we are.
    I've said it more than once he will never be a football player in a million years and we need to be bringing in better standard than that ffs.

As for a consistent performer this season, James Wilson must be worthy of a shout
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 04-09-2019 at 02:44 AM.

Have to agree with that.

Not sure how anyone in the defence can be classed as a consistent performer when we have been conceding so many goals.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast