+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The January 2020 Transfer window

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I dinna think Devannah and JJ are the same loon. I didn't think there were mods here. Although Devannah hasn't been seen since his particularly offensive apartheid post on the off topic. No doubt he thinks it's just harmless banter.

Afc Chat would seem to be his likely destination.
    Maybe not the same person - identical twins perhaps?

The Hat's welcome to him.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Neither do I. They are good mates though and probably in some sort of organisation together.
    Far about's do the Klan meet in Stonehaven anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    There's talk of us trying to secure Stephen O'Donnell on a January Bosman.

Can't see it personally, as I'd have thought he'd try for somewhere in Englandshire?

He'd be a good signing - in Scottish terms, there aren't many better than him at RB, and it's a position we need to strengthen .
    I'd take O'Donnell. Agree, in Scottish league terms he's decent & we're not going to be able to afford much better. Logan's time is up really if we're honest & probably was at least 12-18 months ago.

Anyone know fits the score with Hoban? He's another potential signing (I know we dont have to wait until January) & all the chat was about him being fit again around October but I've nae heard a peep about the boy in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    I'd take O'Donnell. Agree, in Scottish league terms he's decent & we're not going to be able to afford much better. Logan's time is up really if we're honest & probably was at least 12-18 months ago.

Anyone know fits the score with Hoban? He's another potential signing (I know we dont have to wait until January) & all the chat was about him being fit again around October but I've nae heard a peep about the boy in ages.
    The last I heard was he was to be invited to train with the first team.
    My guess is he might be invited up very soon, as the first team officially move in to Cormack Park after the international break, so it would make sense to tie it in with that?

My feeling was always that he might train with us for a month to try and prove his fitness, then we'd offer him a short-term contract until the end of May to see how he gets on?
    If he stays fit (unlikely) and proves to be the player he showed in glimpses, we might risk a longer contract, say 2 years, nearer the end of the season.
    Very risky though given his track record, albeit there's no doubt he'd be an upgrade at right centre half.

There's talk of us trying to secure Stephen O'Donnell on a January Bosman.

Can't see it personally, as I'd have thought he'd try for somewhere in Englandshire?

He'd be a good signing - in Scottish terms, there aren't many better than him at RB, and it's a position we need to strengthen .
    I know you don’t watch the Scotland games rst but if you did you wouldn’t think he would be a good signing.

We certainly won’t be winning much trophies with signings like him

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Far about's do the Klan meet in Stonehaven anyway?
    They are too busy posting important information about the festive period to bother with Aberdeen mad at the moment. Here is their most current....

Name:  53D933F9-33D9-4E7C-82BA-47E6C43C0C14.jpg
Views: 765
Size:  16.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I know you don’t watch the Scotland games rst but if you did you wouldn’t think he would be a good signing.

We certainly won’t be winning much trophies with signings like him
    I haven’t seen him play for the SFA X1.
    I have seen him play for Killie though.
    He’d be an upgrade on what we have.

I haven’t seen him play for the SFA X1.
    I have seen him play for Killie though.
    He’d be an upgrade on what we have.
    I thought he was poor when we beat them the other week and I haven’t been impressed many times I have seen him play against us.

The discussion at the weekend was signing guys like Gallagher and Leigh won’t win us trophies and we need to be looking for better.

He isn’t any better or any worse to be fair,but we won’t be improving if that is the calibre of player we are looking to sign.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Yes, but hardly anything to get excited about.
    correct

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    correct
    I would imagine Del’s signing(s) in the January transfer window will be a mirror image of himself....boring, defensive and flop on the big occasion.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast