+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The January 2020 Transfer window

The January 2020 Transfer window

I Can hardly wait for all the excitement to unfold during the January 2020 transfer window. I wonder what all our stellar signings will be this time? here are my thoughts:

The donkey to Lazio maybe for 99p and a packet of crisps.
    McKenna to Salford City for a fiver
    Wilson out on Loan to Elgin City to get game time as he still tries to re-invent himself as the next Christie.
    Clitoris Main loaned out to Cove
    We sign Stevie May on loan till the end of the season (stellar signing)
    And our stellar almost signing will be Dylan Mcgeouch
    We will also bring in a pair of no hoper dudes on loan till the end of the season as Bryson has spent more time on the treatment table than the pitch and Ojo has just been sh1te and had his contract cancelled by "mutual consent"

Of course the above are just my best guesses, but in all fairness we need not worry at all as Del McWinless knows already exactly what he is going to be doing and the January transfer window will once again be the result of all the fantastic hard work that him and his leadership team do two windows in advance.

We are in safe hands and will easily secure a top six finish.

Oh dEReK mCWinLESs

Oh and Andy Considine will sign another contract extension that will be viewed just like a new signing for us.
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 03-09-2019 at 02:43 AM. Reason: To add in the Considine bit.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I Can hardly wait for all the excitement to unfold during the January 2020 transfer window. I wonder what all our stellar signings will be this time? here are my thoughts:

The donkey to Lazio maybe for 99p and a packet of crisps.
    McKenna to Salford City for a fiver
    Wilson out on Loan to Elgin City to get game time as he still tries to re-invent himself as the next Christie.
    Clitoris Main loaned out to Cove
    We sign Stevie May on loan till the end of the season (stellar signing)
    And our stellar almost signing will be Dylan Mcgeouch
    We will also bring in a pair of no hoper dudes on loan till the end of the season as Bryson has spent more time on the treatment table than the pitch and Ojo has just been sh1te and had his contract cancelled by "mutual consent"

Of course the above are just my best guesses, but in all fairness we need not worry at all as Del McWinless knows already exactly what he is going to be doing and the January transfer window will once again be the result of all the fantastic hard work that him and his leadership team do two windows in advance.

We are in safe hands and will easily secure a top six finish.

Oh dEReK mCWinLESs

Oh and Andy Considine will sign another contract extension that will be viewed just like a new signing for us.
    Pop some pills, min, you need to go on an upper, there is a good Samaritans group in Abu Dhabi you know......

Ha ha ha ... fυckin top drawer post in the top ten o' the cynicism chart ... I like cynicism - and for the record .. sarcasm. Lowest form of wit? nah ... tickles my fυckin tickly bits every time

Pessimism tho? ... hmm ... Ah'm nae a psychologist min ... tho Ah scored a merit on the subject at the collidge ....but Ah reckon yer needin either a fine beer, a shooder massage, a good ride, or gaein yer goolies a dicht wi a weet soapy cloot!

Ah'm nae even gan tae patronise ye wi ma 'half full' expectation based on ma belief that oor team will 'click' and dish oot mair than 'occasional' hidin' .... cos that wid be way too happy clappy tae masquerade as 'real'

And yet .... Ah'm still a Dandy, still think better o' ma fellow Stand Free fellow posters, even when we disagree, than a skelp o' folk Ah regularly encounter in the physical world. ( although the physical realm is ma home grun!).

The ingredients are a thigither .... get that fυckin cake baked! Get it right DOON ye
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 03-09-2019 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubai_Don View Post
    Pop some pills, min, you need to go on an upper, there is a good Samaritans group in Abu Dhabi you know......
    Aye min as you know I run the Samaritans group here in the "village" you should come along some time, the pills are half the price here than they are through in the big concrete jungle, all good fun and all that, gees a shout fan you are coming through to the village, the Shepherds Pie on offer and dished up at the National GC is afa tasty ye ken

SF
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 03-09-2019 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    gaein yer goolies a dicht wi a weet soapy cloot!
    hahaha
    I'll opt the soapy cloot on ma goolies

Sounds fυckin cool ... nae had a decent shepherds pie i in fυckin ages! .... Far is it? ... and fit 'group shared' life restrictin/shortenin situation/condition d'ye reckon will get me at least 'seconds' on the pie, and at best a richt good, proverbial 'roll in the hay'?

Aye, but when’s Barry Ferguson’s next entry into the Daily Ranger bagging up the expenditure that will finally kill them being the title difference?

Make’s one wonder if we’d slipped up again Saturday after the full week’s training what name we would have snared on loan till Christmas.
    Last edited by vinnydesalvo; 03-09-2019 at 04:48 AM.

I think we need an experienced CH...

Centre-half or another chump?

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Centre-half or another chump?
    Well we will no doubt get another chump.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast