+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The January 2020 Transfer window

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Just thought that this original January 2020 transfer window thread should be used instead of the recent imposter thread
    I thought there was already one.....good it is back up running. No point having different threads about the same subject

Who will we be signing?

What has happened to my fellow poster Devanah Red? Maybe he will make a come back in January. Jackjarvis is another....things are starting to get better for McInnes so he can get back on board arguing with the half empty minibus.
    Gallus is another.....wait

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    What has happened to my fellow poster Devanah Red? Maybe he will make a come back in January. Jackjarvis is another....things are starting to get better for McInnes so he can get back on board arguing with the half empty minibus.
    Gallus is another.....wait
    I'm guessing he's been banned like his previous alter ego JJ for the racist pish he's been spouting recently.

You can get away with being a dick & a fair level of trolling on the board - but even with the reduced level of mods oversight these days, racism winna see you last long & rightly so.

Sadly, he'll no doubt be back again with a new name soon enough anyway - & he winna be hard to spot either...

I thought there was already one.....good it is back up running. No point having different threads about the same subject

Who will we be signing?
    Someone currently out injured or trying to recover from injury, and at the very least have a dodgy knee.
    No point in Derek changing things now at this late stage in the game

Who will we be signing?
    Greg Leigh.
    Jon Gallagher loan extension

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    I'm guessing he's been banned like his previous alter ego JJ for the racist pish he's been spouting recently.

You can get away with being a dick & a fair level of trolling on the board - but even with the reduced level of mods oversight these days, racism winna see you last long & rightly so.

Sadly, he'll no doubt be back again with a new name soon enough anyway - & he winna be hard to spot either...
    I dinna think Devannah and JJ are the same loon. I didn't think there were mods here. Although Devannah hasn't been seen since his particularly offensive apartheid post on the off topic. No doubt he thinks it's just harmless banter.

Afc Chat would seem to be his likely destination.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I dinna think Devannah and JJ are the same loon.
    Neither do I. They are good mates though and probably in some sort of organisation together.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Greg Leigh.
    Jon Gallagher loan extension
    Yes, but hardly anything to get excited about.
    Anybody with any info on possible signings? I reckon McInnes will definitely get another defensive minded midfielder who he can put at any other position upon request. I can’t see us signing another striker or winger. McInnes if anything will be more concerned with our defensive side of the team.

There's talk of us trying to secure Stephen O'Donnell on a January Bosman.

Can't see it personally, as I'd have thought he'd try for somewhere in Englandshire?

He'd be a good signing - in Scottish terms, there aren't many better than him at RB, and it's a position we need to strengthen .

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    There's talk of us trying to secure Stephen O'Donnell on a January Bosman.

Can't see it personally, as I'd have thought he'd try for somewhere in Englandshire?

He'd be a good signing - in Scottish terms, there aren't many better than him at RB, and it's a position we need to strengthen .
    He's tried England and has come back north.
    Wouldn't be the first released youth player that ended back up with the Dons

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast