+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Big day in Parliament (Part 53)

its blatantly obvious none of the politicians in any party care what the likes of ordinary people think. we are just an irritant to them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I gotta believe someone cares server...
    I’m still impressed Bt at how you believe that Jeremy will take our country forward , sort out all the problems you have listed many times, all from the same pot of money that Boris has , whilst signing us up to go back in with Europe.

The whole lot of them are rotten to the core , you know what Jeremy is it’s sad but true.
    unfortunately his beliefs and support of certain groups means he will never get my vote and a lot of others I might add who I know.

Morally you must see what is there for all to see.

Bt everyone i know, work with believe this image.

Name:  images2.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  14.4 KB

Well it's true thats why server.

Made me laugh today up shouting for Boris to resign,

Hes brilliant at that always plenty to say when they can't answer or the mob his behind him.

If Corbyn plays his cards dead right, we will have a Labour government before Christmas...
    If....................

And if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Well it's true thats why server.

Made me laugh today up shouting for Boris to resign,

Hes brilliant at that always plenty to say when they can't answer or the mob his behind him.
    Almost like a Trump rally at the Labour Conference today. On their feet and near enough shouting “Lock him up”.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Almost like a Trump rally at the Labour Conference today. On their feet and near enough shouting “Lock him up”.
    You can't say they "almost did" outwood. Did they or didn't they? I'm still bemused as to which "law" BOJO has actually broken, but as a Labour Party member I love the ruling anyway!

What really gets me is how can BOJO make decisions on behalf of the country when he has no majority or authority in the House of Commons? Quoting sinkov, "We really do live in a phucking lunatic asylum".

If I am not allowed an almost then I will go for actually behaved like a rabble. Give me a chorus of oooh Jeremy Corbyn.

You can't say they "almost did" outwood. Did they or didn't they? I'm still bemused as to which "law" BOJO has actually broken, but as a Labour Party member I love the ruling anyway!

What really gets me is how can BOJO make decisions on behalf of the country when he has no majority or authority in the House of Commons? Quoting sinkov, "We really do live in a phucking lunatic asylum".
    Stop worrying BT, Bojo can't make any decisions on behalf of the country. That's down to Bercow, a rabble of backbench MPs and unelected judges now, nowt to do with Boris.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Stop worrying BT, Bojo can't make any decisions on behalf of the country. That's down to Bercow, a rabble of backbench MPs and unelected judges now, nowt to do with Boris.
    Sinkov, are you really suggesting that our judiciary should be elected?

A far cry from wanting British judges enforcing British laws eh?

British judges, opposition parties, the media, captains of industry, civil servants...can't trust any bugger these days.

Well, only Boris and Nigel anyway.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)