+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Big day in Parliament (Part 53)

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The Irish are caving in, Brussels is almost in full white flag mode, God help us when the "Boris Bounce" gets us out of the EU and the Tories win the next election. Canary Islands here we come!
    Make sure you get somewhere with a spare room and preferably a pool BT, me and Mrs S are always up for a cheap holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Make sure you get somewhere with a spare room and preferably a pool BT, me and Mrs S are always up for a cheap holiday.
    I'll even pick you up at the airport sinkov!

And i'll share with the Sinkov's.

I'll even pick you up at the airport sinkov!
    Terrier Taxis or your very own Beemer BT ?

This Supreme Court pantomime, currently running at great expense to the taxpayer, there's something about it I can't quite get my head around, if Boris has broken the law, then which law has he broken, why has he not had his collar felt, why has he not been charged, and why is he not standing in the dock as the accused ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    This Supreme Court pantomime, currently running at great expense to the taxpayer, there's something about it I can't quite get my head around, if Boris has broken the law, then which law has he broken, why has he not had his collar felt, why has he not been charged, and why is he not standing in the dock as the accused ?
    I've studied this court case with a great deal of interest and had all the reference and history books out sinkov.

I conclude there is no case to answer in a legal sense, but if we had a "Court of Morals and Decency" Johnson would be found guilty of having neither a moral code nor playing by decent "normal" rules. Since no Court is available for such matters, just shut the whole malarkey down and let the lying tw@t get on with us leaving the EU?

Well, we will know in the next couple of days if Boris has broken the law.

Whatever the outcome I trust that everyone will respect the decision of our highest court in the land - including Boris.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Well, we will know in the next couple of days if Boris has broken the law.

Whatever the outcome I trust that everyone will respect the decision of our highest court in the land - including Boris.
    You are kidding - right?

You are kidding - right?
    You can't pick and choose which of our laws you will respect BT.

Whatever our supreme court decides must be respected.

What is the alternative?

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    You can't pick and choose which of our laws you will respect BT.

Whatever our supreme court decides must be respected.

What is the alternative?
    Revolution and anarchy comrade...

Attachment 13941

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)