+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Big day in Parliament (Part 53)

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    You have to be in government to change things, how many more times do I need to say it?

Why should he agree now to an election with this shi-tfest in full swing?
    Your right BT you can’t , but kind of my point was that whilst all this sh show as you call it has been going on his primary objective was to ridicule the opposition mocking what ever suggestions were made , without offering any solution himself only that he needs to run the country and a general election was needed so he could get things sorted.

The bit that worries me is I can accept he wants to run the country but surely over the last few years Brexit came first imo anyway.

Incidentally he’s not on his own , they are all it but I don’t like how he’s doing - done it.

Truly, I have no more phucks to give...

https://www.shazam.com/gb/track/4472...re-fks-to-give

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    You have to be in government to change things, how many more times do I need to say it?

Why should he agree now to an election with this shi-tfest in full swing?
    The answer to your second question BT, is contained within your first nine words.

Is Boris toast?

If our supreme court decide on Tuesday that Boris lied to the Queen then he will be given the bums rush. No other option.

That is the decision of the Scottish judges this morning.

Who next to lead the Tories?

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Is Boris toast?

If our supreme court decide on Tuesday that Boris lied to the Queen then he will be given the bums rush. No other option.

That is the decision of the Scottish judges this morning.

Who next to lead the Tories?
    Lied to the Queen? How very dare you?

Attachment 13874
    Last edited by The Bedlington Terrier; 11-09-2019 at 02:41 PM.

the Queen....having untold riches, stolen over the centuries - one of the biggest landowners on the planet - with the best legal department money can buy - and it's thought she slapped her signature down / was led astray by cousin Boris the bedlamite....jeez - she and hers are infinitely more janus- faced the he - besides, the only way anything like that couldever happen - is by design.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    The answer to your second question BT, is contained within your first nine words.
    The last sentence is more pertinent sinkov.

Evening everyone.

Yellowhammer = project Fear?

Did you know that in the near future the EU Offshore Tax Transparency laws will come into force?

This will mean that anyone with large sums in offshore accounts will have to disclose details of how much they have in such accounts.

So...a lot of rich people are desperate that the UK leave the EU without a deal before this new EU law comes into effect.

No doubt Boris, Rees-Mogg, Farage et al have lots of mates in this situation.

Just saying like....

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Did you know that in the near future the EU Offshore Tax Transparency laws will come into force?

This will mean that anyone with large sums in offshore accounts will have to disclose details of how much they have in such accounts.

So...a lot of rich people are desperate that the UK leave the EU without a deal before this new EU law comes into effect.

No doubt Boris, Rees-Mogg, Farage et al have lots of mates in this situation.

Just saying like....
    It all makes sense now 59-60 all our money is tied up off shore with Jacob , Boris and Farage

Not a rich liberal among them eh !

Here’s an idea if your worried incentivise the rich offshore s to keep their money in our great country , that way it’s win win isn’t it.

If that was the main issue it could be fixed in a jiffy.

We need the rich , the entrepreneur the genious as much as we need me the self employed ( who keep the country going I might add ) .

It’s like immigration we can’t survive without it really ( controlled ).

Also have you forgotten that Brussels accounts are event filed were told and yet were led along by that lot quaffing champers and travelling first class at our expense and You want to remain and keep paying them the money.

It’s ludicrous that people here have to justify their wealth but you can accept hundreds of them in Brussels sponging of ours and your prepared to let them rule us.

Have a word with yourselves.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)