+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Enzio here for a while yet

Enzio here for a while yet

With league transfer window closed, I am surprised nobody has signed Enzio. I know another non-league team could but I am sure he would have his sights set higher up the pyramid.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    With league transfer window closed, I am surprised nobody has signed Enzio. I know another non-league team could but I am sure he would have his sights set higher up the pyramid.
    Maybe we didn't want to sell him

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    I'm not.

He could still move to League one/two club if we agree to end his contract by "mutual consent" and then he becomes a free agent.

It is in his interests to work hard and score a few goals for us if he has say 10 goals by xmas someone may want him, who knows?

I'm fairly sure some league clubs would want him, but I doubt they'd be willing to match his wages. If we can afford to keep him, I'm happy to. He's clearly a good player at this level, and has either scored or come close in every game so far this season.

... he'll only be a good player when he fixes his attitude.

Perhaps other managers has seen him go missing in games

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    He could still move to League one/two club if we agree to end his contract by "mutual consent" and then he becomes a free agent.

It is in his interests to work hard and score a few goals for us if he has say 10 goals by xmas someone may want him, who knows?
    No, the player has to be unregistered before the end of the transfer window