FA cup qualifying, should be a good one. Should get a decent crowd, 3-4 thousand...only joking. I have been listening to radio two today with the news of a 17 year old lad going blind because of his diet. The doctors put him on vitamin tablets at 14, he stopped taking them, didn't change his diet, goes blind at 17
then blames the doctors.

There are many wonderful things about the British personality, the sense of fair play, humour, and patience being the best. The worst trait is projection or blaming someone else, ably demonstrated by Labour, " Its the governments fault ", today demonstrated by kids going hungry while the parents are obese, which was on Anglia tv recently.

I grew up in a peasent European family in Cambridge, and my parents attitude would be to abuse me in regards to being a complete tw at. There would be comments like, "lets go for a bike ride", or look at that bird in that tree etc...…..and they would not be wrong. This bloke will be blind for the rest of his life, as you will be in other ways, if you blame others. Everything is down to you.

Bombadier Jurgen von Klompe.