+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT Paint me like one of your French girls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

OT Paint me like one of your French girls

Entitlement? Passive bullying? Waiting for nanny to rub his tippy toes? Rees-Mogg contempt can not be acceptable.

He's a revolting human being, a mysogynistic, arrogant bigot.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    He's a revolting human being, a mysogynistic, arrogant bigot.
    He's worse than that, but more worrying is that he's exactly the type that Boris Johnson is planning to surround himself with.

He's a complete tool. The fact that people fall for his supposedly charismatic old-school charm says everything you need to know about the state of UK politics. Why can't he just sit up like the responsible grownup he's supposed to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    He's worse than that, but more worrying is that he's exactly the type that Boris Johnson is planning to surround himself with.
    Yes, they're called Tory MPs.

Meanwhile, in the 'We have principles and if you don't like them, we have others' Party, another revolting human being and mysogynistic, arrogant bigot has crossed the House to join, causing uproar amongst those who foolishly expect the LibDems to have liberal attitudes.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/emilyashton...at-phillip-lee

A number of LGBT Liberal Democrat members have announced they are leaving the party after MP Phillip Lee dramatically quit the Tories to join the party.

There were gasps in the House of Commons as Lee took a seat next to Lib Dem leader Jo Swinson during prime minister Boris Johnson’s speech ahead of a crucial vote on Brexit on Tuesday evening. It means Johnson no longer has a working majority.

Jennie Rigg, who chaired the Lib Dem LGBT group, told BuzzFeed News that Lee’s voting record proved he was “not a Liberal”. She said he had “problematic” views on gay rights, HIV migrants, and privatising the NHS.

Luke Graham, a member since 2010, told us Lee had a “deeply conservative mindset that did not align with Lib Dem values” and said he was “very disappointed” in Swinson’s decision.

Rees-Mogg is contemptible. His arrogant dismissal of the doctor on the radio the other day did persuade the Tory MP to switch to the Lib Dems though.

So he’s not all bad.

One thing that has always puzzled me is that Rees-Mogg and Jess Phillips are good mates and I regard her as one of the smartest Labour MP's whose background is rooted in working class Birmingham.
    I know 'Fate makes strange bedfellows of us all' but this alliance is just plain weird.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    One thing that has always puzzled me is that Rees-Mogg and Jess Phillips are good mates and I regard her as one of the smartest Labour MP's whose background is rooted in working class Birmingham.
    I know 'Fate makes strange bedfellows of us all' but this alliance is just plain weird.
    Maybe she knows the 'real' Rees- Mogg who might be different to the one he portrays?
    Although he does come across as a pompous prat

Maybe she unnearthed some hitherto latent positive quality in that utter see-you-next-Tuesday of a human being.

I won't hold my breath.

JRM is one of the best MPs we have. Certainly better than anyone on the opposition benches.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast