Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
Think part of the problem is that we expect money to solve all our difficulties really quickly, in fact almost immediately. Buy this player fix that weakness. It hasn't worked and I think it won't work. We need a longer term view, where the club has some aims that can act as milestones. Completely agree about the state of the ground. Making the place clean and tidy should be just part of what happens on a regular basis. Is there a volunteer option? I'm sure there will be someone on the payroll who could coordinate a programme of improvement that might just need expenditure on materials, or perhaps a discounted price from a sympathetic Dee supporter who might find hospitality or special access a fitting way to justify a mates rate deal for the club.

Agree, finishing outside the playoff spot would be a very poor result. I am hopeful that the coaching staff will actually build and improve the team. I have not felt that way since the arrival of PH.
I don't, I think the yanks have spent loads, just not in the places they said they would.

Pride pride pride I don't think there's enough of it at Dens, yes there a good servants doing decent jobs but others seem to coast thru year to year.

Think about the groundsman, he creates an oasis of a park every year surrounded by fricking **** and derelict rubble wonder what he thinks.

I just think an air of neglect dosent bring out the best in people.

Tannadice got all spruced up at the start of the season, turnstiles painted and railings painted outside main entrance as well as major structure issues...we can't drain the dub at back of cox or get a storage shed or clear away rubble....it has a pulling down effect on the support.

Stadium manager.....**** stadium...why?