+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: pride park sale

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    It isn't the Boro muppet.
    48 hours after I first heard of this, our Mel shoots this out.
    https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/spo...e-park-3341934

If what I hear is correct, it is to do with a points deduction. This Mel laying the grounds for an appeal. The EFL has said nothing at all on this.
    The person who let this out, is legal with the EFL and the PL.
    MM is about as trustworthy as a politician, so don't lecture me on rose tinted glasses.

I said time will tell, looks like we have the first salvo coming out.
    Ha ha your just full of crap and wishful thinking You always make a stupid statement followed by if it's true " which obviously means I've made it up " I know a lot more about Dcfc than and if there's anything to worry about I will tell you first As for our owner not being trustworthy ,can't believe somebody who supports a team with an owner is probably the biggest crook in football Pretty sure Morris hasn't been a drug runner or a ref briber

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Ha ha your just full of crap and wishful thinking You always make a stupid statement followed by if it's true " which obviously means I've made it up " I know a lot more about Dcfc than and if there's anything to worry about I will tell you first As for our owner not being trustworthy ,can't believe somebody who supports a team with an owner is probably the biggest crook in football Pretty sure Morris hasn't been a drug runner or a ref briber
    How the **** does it mean, I made it up?
    Do you not understand English?

I said from the first post where the story came from. The guy who passed it on, is very credible. He is legal with the EFL and PL.
    Of course, I must be naive to think MM wouldn't keep you fully informed with everything going on.
    I'll sit back and watch. If IT IS TRUE, then we will know over the next few weeks.
    The guy has no reason to lie about you or Villa.
    You have worse things to worry about than this. I heard Leeds should have put you to the sword today.
    Of course RA and your brother wouldn't agree, but hey ho.

Are you ever capable of discussing anything without swearing and losing it If this guy is so credible then why have you got to wait to see IF ITS TRUE So what have we got to worry about ,we got the same amount of points off Leeds as you did You won't be waiting a few weeks you will be waiting forever . Because Derby have done nothing wrong and I'm not like you sumising I actually know

So a credible legal guy from the EFL and PL who has no reason to lie decided to just tell a forest fan, if your info is that water tight you won't mind telling us this guys name then! Lol and then you go on to say we have worse things to worry about than this.......what because we took a point off Leeds, is that worse than your predicted points deduction ha ha ha!

You say you don't normally start these type of threads but you thought lets start one of these threads to wind us up and you haven't been away from it since

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    So a credible legal guy from the EFL and PL who has no reason to lie decided to just tell a forest fan, if your info is that water tight you won't mind telling us this guys name then! Lol and then you go on to say we have worse things to worry about than this.......what because we took a point off Leeds, is that worse than your predicted points deduction ha ha ha!

You say you don't normally start these type of threads but you thought lets start one of these threads to wind us up and you haven't been away from it since
    Spot on Stenson!

As for the ‘trustworty’ bit. One of our owners is alleged to have been involved in...fraud, drug trafficking, establishing and directing a criminal organisation, extortion, bribery, match fixing and instigating an explosion causing danger to human life...namely the bombing of an ‘unhelpful’ referee’s bakery premises.

Guess which one...and I’ll give you a clue Tricky...it’s not Mel Morris.

All alleged I know...but that’s an awful lot of smoke for there to be no hint of a flame.

Oh...and yes...we seem to have got lucky at Leeds. Looking at the stats the same seems to have been true for you against Barnsley.

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post

Yes all this from somebody who said they were finished with this forum 9 days ago But was back on it within 24hours

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Yes all this from somebody who said they were finished with this forum 9 days ago But was back on it within 24hours
    No I didn't daft lad.
    I said I was done arguing with Professor Plum and Swalepsycho over Brexit.
    I wasn't alone, as Angry and Adi did the same.

My "source" didn't tell me anything. He told my mate works at NFFC. He hasn't been wrong before, including things about Fawaz.
    But you don't have to believe me. MM is a saint. It is very inconceiveable he would do anything dodgy to keep DCFC out of FFP, after pumping in all that dough. Silly me. Forget I mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Spot on Stenson!

As for the ‘trustworty’ bit. One of our owners is alleged to have been involved in...fraud, drug trafficking, establishing and directing a criminal organisation, extortion, bribery, match fixing and instigating an explosion causing danger to human life...namely the bombing of an ‘unhelpful’ referee’s bakery premises.

Guess which one...and I’ll give you a clue Tricky...it’s not Mel Morris.

All alleged I know...but that’s an awful lot of smoke for there to be no hint of a flame.

Oh...and yes...we seem to have got lucky at Leeds. Looking at the stats the same seems to have been true for you against Barnsley.
    Ramanag, did you watch that game?
    They battered you. If you had lost by 5 goals, you couldn't have complained.
    Your analysis of things is deluded to say the least. This Derby side is a shadow of last season.
    I wonder why that is?

Ramanag, did you watch that game?
    They battered you. If you had lost by 5 goals, you couldn't have complained.
    Your analysis of things is deluded to say the least. This Derby side is a shadow of last season.
    I wonder why that is?
    Yes the same as Barnsley 5 shots on target Forest 1 Possession Forest 47.9% Barnsley 52.1% My family were at the Cow Shed and Barnsley were the better side

No I didn't daft lad.
    I said I was done arguing with Professor Plum and Swalepsycho over Brexit.
    I wasn't alone, as Angry and Adi did the same.

My "source" didn't tell me anything. He told my mate works at NFFC. He hasn't been wrong before, including things about Fawaz.
    But you don't have to believe me. MM is a saint. It is very inconceiveable he would do anything dodgy to keep DCFC out of FFP, after pumping in all that dough. Silly me. Forget I mentioned it.
    You just get thicker with every post No I don't have to believe you Because I know he hasn't done anything wrong Of course he sold the ground to avoid FFP. He got the ok from the FL to do it Why do you think the FL have signed our accounts of since we sold the ground Why do you think Boro refused the invitation to inspect our books Why did Boro drop the alleged prosecution against us Look forward to your answers

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)