+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ardley scared of Doyle?

Ardley scared of Doyle?

Just want to throw this one out there. Is Ardley too scared to drop him? Obvs not because of a backlash from fans but probably because he's a bit of a horror? I reckon Neil is scared of him. Personally, I felt relief when Doyle was suspended, I be you Ardley did too!!!

I want to see O'Brien and Booty in CM together...no more playing JOB or Booty narrowly out wide because Doyle HAS to play. We don't want him as our captain do we? Take note Neil please, and stop being scared of Doyle.

And just for the record.....No, I don't like Doyle and I never have. Sorry, but I don't trust him, I don't really like the way he comes across in interviews and worst of all, I think he's a ****e footballer. Don't care if he's 'loud' and 'experienced'. He's a Sky Blue cheat and he can walk.

Can't head
    Can't cross
    Can't take a corner or free kick
    Can't really run

Does he have any good attributes? Please enlighten me?

All he can do is shout, protect the ball a bit and scare everybody with his mouth. A bit like the horrible **** on the school football team that you hated playing against when you were younger. The fear factor may have worked when he was 15 but now he's 38 and over the hill, nobody apart from Ardley is scared of him. Soz

I think he puts far too much stock in Doyles past career and the fact that of all our players at their peak he was probably the best. Trouble is that was years ago, he wasn't even good at the end of last season and is even worse in this. I think Ardley worries if he drops him then the replacement will let him down but Doyle offers nothing to the team and it's time someone else got a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I think he puts far too much stock in Doyles past career and the fact that of all our players at their peak he was probably the best. Trouble is that was years ago, he wasn't even good at the end of last season and is even worse in this. I think Ardley worries if he drops him then the replacement will let him down but Doyle offers nothing to the team and it's time someone else got a chance.
    There’s a mad Scottish bloke at the place where I work who comes in late, finishes early, takes fag breaks when he wants, and does next to nothing when he is there.

Gets away with it, cos the managers are all scared of him. Your explanation for Doyle’s continued presence in the team certainly sounds plausible to me.

But, but, but... Popeye does the scruffy, hard tackling work in midfield that few people even notice, never mind appreciate.

Ardley excuse #27

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    And just for the record.....No, I don't like Doyle and I never have.
    Really

I love O'Brien and Doyle. They must be horrible to play against.
    Not sure who is in or out of contract by the end of the season, but I would only keep Enzio and Alessandra out of the 'old crop' of players. Everyone else can go and hopefully we can keep the likes of Rose, Doyle, O'Brien and co. J

Sorry i am that sad as to check

Quote Originally Posted by ReadWarbler View Post
    Really

And just for the record.....No, I don't like Doyle and I never have.
    Really

I love O'Brien and Doyle. They must be horrible to play against.

Not sure who is in or out of contract by the end of the season, but I would only keep Enzio and Alessandra out of the 'old crop' of players. Everyone else can go and hopefully we can keep the likes of Rose, Doyle, O'Brien and co. J

Sorry i am that sad as to check

Elite would be so proud of you right now
    Last edited by bridpie78; 05-09-2019 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    There’s a mad Scottish bloke at the place where I work who comes in late, finishes early, takes fag breaks when he wants, and does next to nothing when he is there.

Gets away with it, cos the managers are all scared of him. Your explanation for Doyle’s continued presence in the team certainly sounds plausible to me.
    Mad! Don't you mean he might have mental health issues and why mention his nationality, do you have a problem with our friends north of the border? You really need to learn to be more PC like me, Fidel.

Btw, is the crackpot idle Jock a forklift truck driver as well?
    Last edited by navypie; 05-09-2019 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    Elite would be so proud of you right now
    To be fair to Manc then he could have said that about O'brien and Doyle after their first three games when we played half decent. We all thought we'd be ok after that but then Ardleys negative tactics all but relegated us.

Doyle lee is General Ardley's sergeant major on the pitch and in the dressing room, his minder, enforcer to keep the troops in line, pity he's dad's army now and Ardley has no battle plan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast