+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Andy Stirling Departs Alloa

Do keep up Captain Slow

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    Do keep up Captain Slow
    Where was this posted before then?

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post

All Queens related Facebook pages , Twitter , P&B site , Alloa Athletic site .......

The last place anyone comes for ‘breaking news’ is here RUSTY.

Well I for one didn’t know until I read Albertz’s post. I was sorry to see Stirling go and would be happy to see him in a Queens shirt again.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    No disrespect Albert but as Administrator - in - Waiting you should really be up to date with news like this by being on
    Queens official / fans Twitter, Facebook etc sites.

Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post
    Well I for one didn’t know until I read Albertz’s post. I was sorry to see Stirling go and would be happy to see him in a Queens shirt again.
    I didn't know either but I don't subscribe to Facebook or Twitter but do dip into Queens related issues on P & B occasionally and never saw any mention there. I would say we're well covered in wide midfield areas so doubt if he'll be being considered unless it's simply to get more bodies on board. I didn't think Stirling was too bad when he returned after his exile to Dumbarton but wasn't too devastated either when he left. He may probably end up back at the Rock where he seems to do well.

Quote Originally Posted by Auld_Chippy View Post
    I didn't know either but I don't subscribe to Facebook or Twitter but do dip into Queens related issues on P & B occasionally and never saw any mention there. I would say we're well covered in wide midfield areas so doubt if he'll be being considered unless it's simply to get more bodies on board. I didn't think Stirling was too bad when he returned after his exile to Dumbarton but wasn't too devastated either when he left. He may probably end up back at the Rock where he seems to do well.
    Defo on Pie and Bovril mate - but your shout that he might end up at the Rock could be right as cannot see Magic being interested as he punted Andy when manager of the Pars.

I never knew either.

Stop bullying Albertz it's getting really boring now and killing this site. If you don't like him then **** off posting on here !!!

As for Stirling: it would be like signing a SPL player compared to this bunch

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    I never knew either.

Stop bullying Albertz it's getting really boring now and killing this site. If you don't like him then **** off posting on here !!!

well said deek5trans ,this keyboard warrior bullying has to stop from people hiding behind fake profiles ,,solution lets everyone introduce ourselfs real names as with real name most people are more respectful to others ,as for myself i reckon everyone knows my identity on here lol .

I don’t!

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    As for Stirling: it would be like signing a SPL player compared to this bunch
    Far too inconsistent unfortunately as there’s a player in there somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Far too inconsistent unfortunately as there’s a player in there somewhere.
    Had numerous opportunities under Naysmith but failed to take them and clearly Magic was not a fan by not playing him in the play offs. I did like him as a flying winger is one of the best sights in the game but Stirling persistently was posted missing when needed most effectively becoming a liability. A loss to the game but only himself to blame.

Always remember the game at Livingston a few seasons ago when Lyle lobbed Alexander and Stirling scored a spectacular goal just after appearing as a substitute...

Andy Stirling signs for Stranraer.

The third time he has signed for the Cleyholers so obviously knows the club well - good luck to the wee man.

More his level