+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Andy Stirling Departs Alloa

Andy Stirling Departs Alloa

Do keep up Captain Slow

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    Do keep up Captain Slow
    Where was this posted before then?

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post

All Queens related Facebook pages , Twitter , P&B site , Alloa Athletic site .......

The last place anyone comes for ‘breaking news’ is here RUSTY.

Well I for one didn’t know until I read Albertz’s post. I was sorry to see Stirling go and would be happy to see him in a Queens shirt again.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    No disrespect Albert but as Administrator - in - Waiting you should really be up to date with news like this by being on
    Queens official / fans Twitter, Facebook etc sites.

Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post
    Well I for one didn’t know until I read Albertz’s post. I was sorry to see Stirling go and would be happy to see him in a Queens shirt again.
    I didn't know either but I don't subscribe to Facebook or Twitter but do dip into Queens related issues on P & B occasionally and never saw any mention there. I would say we're well covered in wide midfield areas so doubt if he'll be being considered unless it's simply to get more bodies on board. I didn't think Stirling was too bad when he returned after his exile to Dumbarton but wasn't too devastated either when he left. He may probably end up back at the Rock where he seems to do well.

Quote Originally Posted by Auld_Chippy View Post
    I didn't know either but I don't subscribe to Facebook or Twitter but do dip into Queens related issues on P & B occasionally and never saw any mention there. I would say we're well covered in wide midfield areas so doubt if he'll be being considered unless it's simply to get more bodies on board. I didn't think Stirling was too bad when he returned after his exile to Dumbarton but wasn't too devastated either when he left. He may probably end up back at the Rock where he seems to do well.
    Defo on Pie and Bovril mate - but your shout that he might end up at the Rock could be right as cannot see Magic being interested as he punted Andy when manager of the Pars.

I never knew either.

Stop bullying Albertz it's getting really boring now and killing this site. If you don't like him then **** off posting on here !!!

As for Stirling: it would be like signing a SPL player compared to this bunch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)