+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Richard Brindley & Sean Shields

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I keep hoping he will turn it around as I do like him , but lets be honest , take into account the style of last years play and this years so far, and its obvious he doesn't like to gamble of playing football.
    His philosophy seems to be that off Theresa May....Strong & Stable ! and just as effective as she was !
    He is simply defensive, with no attacking tactics which should at least put opponents under pressure at home.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    He is simply defensive, with no attacking tactics...
    A complete opposite to Moniz, then.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    A complete opposite to Moniz, then.
    I think he has got used to managing under dogs and setting those teams up not to be hammered. He seems to struggle when he has a team with expectations to be a front runner like Notts this season.
    I found it interesting that he mentioned yesterday, how he would fit in both our wingers in to a system that would mean the midfield isn’t over ran. To play both he would need his most athletic centre midfielders to play, meaning no Doyle. What are the odds?

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I think he has got used to managing under dogs and setting those teams up not to be hammered. He seems to struggle when he has a team with expectations to be a front runner like Notts this season.
    I found it interesting that he mentioned yesterday, how he would fit in both our wingers in to a system that would mean the midfield isn’t over ran. To play both he would need his most athletic centre midfielders to play, meaning no Doyle. What are the odds?
    I think that sums him up to a tee.

I'm not saying we are one of the best sides in the division i'd guess we should be top ten with what we have but under Ardley we will finish lower than that.

I liken it to McParland he might be able to sign good players but when Cotterill came in he had a clear plan with the same players and got them playing a system that suited the team.

Quite frankly this bloke we have now is a diaster not only is he stock piling a bunch of rejects he is also refusing to play any of our own youth players.

I mean if you are Osbourne had a decent game at Harrogate then not seen again to be replaced by a 28 year old winger who is a non league journeyman its pathetic and he is damaging this club possibly beyond repair.

I don't care how nice he is as a person he is a useless manager & that is all that should matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I don't know about managing underdogs, he's certainly good at creating them

I read in the Post of the manager's mission to bring 'balance' into the squad and can only applaud his great work in bringing a fourth right back to the club.

I've read

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...county-3288678

several times and still can't find the "five words" and I've got my glasses on. Anyone here with 20:20 vision who can help out?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I've read

several times and still can't find the "five words" and I've got my glasses on. Anyone here with 20:20 vision who can help out?
    I can’t either.

That is a ****show of a website. The internet would have been cancelled if everything online looked like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I've read

At the bottom

People I trust said

“Take him all day long”

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I can’t either.

That is a ****show of a website. The internet would have been cancelled if everything online looked like that.

This???

“He played for Portsmouth in pre-season and people who I trust said ‘take him all day long’.”

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast