+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Richard Brindley & Sean Shields

Richard Brindley & Sean Shields

Full back and winger signed.

Thoughts?

We've taken a player on loan from Ebbsfleet, just let that sink in!

Squad size is getting ridiculous again.
    How many fullbacks can we have in one squad?!?

Winger. Good idea to have one, but he can’t manage to fit in the players we had before that with JoB being shoved out there.
    Remove Doyle (and on current form Rose) and leave JoB and Booty to cover the midfield, then fair enough to play two wingers.
    Let’s hope the new lad shows more enthusiasm in a game than Enzio often does!

Brindley is a good name for a full back and that's all I have to say bout that.

Wingers has had more clubs than Lee Trevino, mostly non-League. A rough diamond? Or just rough? Solum tempus narrabo as the French would say.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Brindley is a good name for a full back and that's all I have to say bout that.
    Shields would be a good name for a goalie, brindley is like a celeb magazine name for a famous serial killer couple,i already don't like him

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    We've taken a player on loan from Ebbsfleet, just let that sink in!
    To be fair we have signed a number of players from teams higher up the ladder than us, many of those have turned out cack. So actually the fact this chap comes to us from a club below us bothers me very little. Maybe we should give him a chance before he is slated?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Wingers has had more clubs than Lee Trevino, mostly non-League. A rough diamond? Or just rough? Solum tempus narrabo as the French would say.
    I'm assuming that Football Radar are giving the stats on players we are signing, and the aim is to get people in who can do a job, but are being overlooked elsewhere. I'd rather be signing none league players than aging players from higher leagues. The team definitely needs width. Unsure about a right back. Looks like Toots is on his way then.

The (few) EUFC fans that have replied on Twitter aren't happy with them letting Shields go.

Maybe some football radar signings...

I don't like this buying more and more players approach though, it could end up in a one way alleyway to squad dissent and make it even tougher to find a best 11. I wish Neal would just stick now and strengthen if need be in December, I'd he survives that is.

Perhaps the new owners have told him he has the full season to show what he can do, which would make more sense if they are going to continue signing players for him.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast