+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Funso Ojo

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Might be a bit nippy up there for him
    JJ likes.

It's no racist. His name sounds a bit like a guy who would forge a sword for Uma Thurman in Kill Bill 2, that's all.

Funso Ojo or Ryan Jack?*

*As a dons defensive midfielder not who you would phone to smith you a perfectly balanced blade.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    If you can't see it you're part of the problem ☹️
    I’m all for logical argument... no part of what you’ve written is comprehensible - back to the drawing board for you I’m afraid. 🤣🤣

He's a big fan of that Cliff Richard song "Itchy Fanny"

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    I’m all for logical argument... no part of what you’ve written is comprehensible - back to the drawing board for you I’m afraid. 🤣🤣
    That response leaves us with only three possible conclusions.

1) You're dim witted.
    2) You're a racist.
    3) You're blind to casual racism.

Which one is it?

Option 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Option 4.
    So that'll be number one then.

Fair enough 👍

Get rid of a hell of a lot of settlers too.
    Your inability/refusal to answer my original, polite request regarding clarification regarding who you refer to as 'settlers' and reasons why you apparently find it favourable to 'get rid' of same leaves us with only three possible conclusions.

1) You're dim witted.
    2) You're a racist.
    3) You're blind to casual racism.

Which one is it?

If you can't see it you're part of the problem
    Yes, quite, and until you are able to answer my original question, I will regard you as a racist cυnt, and therefore probably the least qualified on this forum to recognise racism ... let alone make judgements on others.

Add to that, rather than a 'breath of fresh air' as you deludedly claim to be, you are the proverbial 'fart in a space suit' who has single handedly poisoned the mood and quality of this forum.

I had told myself not to respond to any of your posts, nor any conversation in which you were active ... in 'don't feed the troll' mode as it were.

However, I note that you have posted 1,140 times in less than two months!!

By comparison, I have posted 1,610 times in 9 years!! Even the regulars with 5 figure post scores would struggle to match your ratio .... which would not be a problem if you were not so full of shiτe

The result of your 'prominence' in every thread is that to ignore you and not respond is impossible if I wish to continue as an active member on here, so I do not apologise for politely requesting that you fυck off. Because, if you don't, then I will probably have to.

I have loved this forum ... had some great laughs over the years, I don't always agree with other posters, don't feel any pressure to make any disagreement known, don't get upset when others voice disagreement with my own input, don't take sides in the bunfights, have generally enjoyed the input of nearly all posters over the years, yet have no great obligation to voice 'solidarity' to any group/faction on here ... since I only know 3 or 4 personally ... and that suits me fine.

However, looking in and participating has has become increasingly less of a pleasure of late, and it comes down to the effect of one individual ... and it's neither Stewart Milne, Derek McInnes, Andy Considine or Sam Cosgrove.
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 06-09-2019 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    The result of your 'prominence' in every thread is that to ignore you and not respond is impossible if I wish to continue as an active member on here, so I do not apologise for politely requesting that you fυck off. Because, if you don't, then I will probably have to.
    Sorry you feel that way but I won't be silenced by your blatant fascistic control tendencies.

I'm sure you'll find plenty other things to do with your time and the forum will survive fine without you.

Up the Dons.

Sorry you feel that way but I won't be silenced by your blatant fascistic control tendencies.

I'm sure you'll find plenty other things to do with your time and the forum will survive fine without you.

Up the Dons.
    Control tendencies? F@ck me if Carlsberg did irony they only need to read your post in the sevco thread about Aberdeen fans that have the temerity to vote Tory

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast