+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Funso Ojo

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Your inability/refusal to answer my original, polite request regarding clarification regarding who you refer to as 'settlers' and reasons why you apparently find it favourable to 'get rid' of same leaves us with only three possible conclusions.

1) You're dim witted.
    2) You're a racist.
    3) You're blind to casual racism.

Which one is it?

Yes, quite, and until you are able to answer my original question, I will regard you as a racist cυnt, and therefore probably the least qualified on this forum to recognise racism ... let alone make judgements on others.

Add to that, rather than a 'breath of fresh air' as you deludedly claim to be, you are the proverbial 'fart in a space suit' who has single handedly poisoned the mood and quality of this forum.

I had told myself not to respond to any of your posts, nor any conversation in which you were active ... in 'don't feed the troll' mode as it were.

However, I note that you have posted 1,140 times in less than two months!!

By comparison, I have posted 1,610 times in 9 years!! Even the regulars with 5 figure post scores would struggle to match your ratio .... which would not be a problem if you were not so full of shiτe

The result of your 'prominence' in every thread is that to ignore you and not respond is impossible if I wish to continue as an active member on here, so I do not apologise for politely requesting that you fυck off. Because, if you don't, then I will probably have to.

I have loved this forum ... had some great laughs over the years, I don't always agree with other posters, don't feel any pressure to make any disagreement known, don't get upset when others voice disagreement with my own input, don't take sides in the bunfights, have generally enjoyed the input of nearly all posters over the years, yet have no great obligation to voice 'solidarity' to any group/faction on here ... since I only know 3 or 4 personally ... and that suits me fine.

However, looking in and participating has has become increasingly less of a pleasure of late, and it comes down to the effect of one individual ... and it's neither Stewart Milne, Derek McInnes, Andy Considine or Sam Cosgrove.
    I have to agree with all of this!! I for one have found D Red to be immensely arrogant and a narcissist.

Hey he maybe ok in person' I'm not sure but I've felt a need not to come on as much since he started posting! I got the racist crap aimed at me too.

Tbh its a forum I use it for fitba chat afc chat! See ya

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    I have to agree with all of this!! I for one have found D Red to be immensely arrogant and a narcissist.

Hey he maybe ok in person' I'm not sure but I've felt a need not to come on as much since he started posting! I got the racist crap aimed at me too.

Tbh its a forum I use it for fitba chat afc chat! See ya
    No need for the drama queen stuff.

Not my fault if you're the type that won't share your toys. There's plenty room for everybody on this forum. Plenty on here that I find long winded, boring, pompous and full of crap but I don't cry about them or stomp my feet and run off into mummy's arms. I just ignore them.

You could do the same . Just scroll on, ignore my "****e" and carry on posting your own self indulgent nonsense 👍

Just ignore him.
    Don't fed the Hun Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Just ignore him.
    Don't fed the Hun Troll.
    I'm not a troll. Plenty on here agree with a lot of things I say.

That being said I do agree with the underlying premise of your post. If you find what I write boring or you personally perceive it as 'trolling' just ignore it.

No need to be all precious and flounce out of the room. You're only hurting yourself in doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Your inability/refusal to answer my original, polite request regarding clarification regarding who you refer to as 'settlers' and reasons why you apparently find it favourable to 'get rid' of same leaves us with only three possible conclusions.

1) You're dim witted.
    2) You're a racist.
    3) You're blind to casual racism.

Which one is it?

Yes, quite, and until you are able to answer my original question, I will regard you as a racist cυnt, and therefore probably the least qualified on this forum to recognise racism ... let alone make judgements on others.

Add to that, rather than a 'breath of fresh air' as you deludedly claim to be, you are the proverbial 'fart in a space suit' who has single handedly poisoned the mood and quality of this forum.

I had told myself not to respond to any of your posts, nor any conversation in which you were active ... in 'don't feed the troll' mode as it were.

However, I note that you have posted 1,140 times in less than two months!!

By comparison, I have posted 1,610 times in 9 years!! Even the regulars with 5 figure post scores would struggle to match your ratio .... which would not be a problem if you were not so full of shiτe

The result of your 'prominence' in every thread is that to ignore you and not respond is impossible if I wish to continue as an active member on here, so I do not apologise for politely requesting that you fυck off. Because, if you don't, then I will probably have to.

I have loved this forum ... had some great laughs over the years, I don't always agree with other posters, don't feel any pressure to make any disagreement known, don't get upset when others voice disagreement with my own input, don't take sides in the bunfights, have generally enjoyed the input of nearly all posters over the years, yet have no great obligation to voice 'solidarity' to any group/faction on here ... since I only know 3 or 4 personally ... and that suits me fine.

However, looking in and participating has has become increasingly less of a pleasure of late, and it comes down to the effect of one individual ... and it's neither Stewart Milne, Derek McInnes, Andy Considine or Sam Cosgrove.
    Agree with all of that neeps
    The lad's a fkn kn0b min, dinna lit him git to ya pal, and jist pit him on ignore (one of the best things i did on here)

Are you still up for a dose of shepherds pie oot here in the pit? I must admit its a lang wy tae come for munch bit you winna be disappointed

Just ignore him.
    Don't fed the Hun Troll.
    It was ok when you were feeding his former profile though?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It was ok when you were feeding his former profile though?
    Which formal profile are you referring to?
    I don't recall anyone as blatant Hun Troll as DR and I certainly wouldn't be feeding such a character, I'd be calling them out.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Agree with all of that neeps
    The lad's a fkn kn0b min, dinna lit him git to ya pal, and jist pit him on ignore (one of the best things i did on here)
    Sound advice.

After all. If you don't have the kind of open mindset that allows for dissenting voices it's probably best to lock yourself away in a nice safe conformist echo chamber 👍

Which formal profile are you referring to?
    I don't recall anyone as blatant Hun Troll as DR and I certainly wouldn't be feeding such a character, I'd be calling them out.
    It's pretty obvious who DR is.

Regardless (ffs)..........

You've also a cheek moaning about Huns when you are happy to be trolled by Milne and his stadium.

It's pretty obvious who DR is.

Regardless (ffs)..........
    Much desperation Aldo.
    I don't recall feeding JJ, and certainly they never portrayed a sympathetic Hun view that I can recall.
    Anyway, I treat characters in here as they portray themselves.
    I'm not one to get paranoid and delusiona

You've also a cheek moaning about Huns when you are happy to be trolled by Milne and his stadium.
    Another lame desperate attempt Aldo.
    Who is Milne in here and how have I been trolled by them?

P.S. I hate fcuking international breaks as the forum descends even more into lunacy

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast