+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Funso Ojo

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Is he a bit Japanese?
    Racist

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Is he a bit Japanese?
    Could be ... someone said that he had an uncle who used to eat nearly raw fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Could be ... someone said that he had an uncle who used to eat nearly raw fish.
    Must be true then.

Other important business....where are the players hanging their hats in the dressing room these days?

As for the OP question, i think their has to be a joke here somewhere about the online Caisno - play fair, play Ojo.

oot for three months

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    oot for three months
    I'm not sure we'll miss him that much to be honest but it's quite a stretch from him coming off "feeling his hamstrings" to being out 3 months. Hamstrings are usually six weeks aren't they? Probably means in effect he will be out until after the January shutdown.

As an aside Bryson out for a month. Not sure we will miss him much either to be honest.

Hopefully means we will pick a more attack minded midfield now

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I'm not sure we'll miss him that much to be honest but it's quite a stretch from him coming off "feeling his hamstrings" to being out 3 months. Hamstrings are usually six weeks aren't they? Probably means in effect he will be out until after the January shutdown.

As an aside Bryson out for a month. Not sure we will miss him much either to be honest.

Hopefully means we will pick a more attack minded midfield now
    Such as?.....we have no midfield options really
    I'd think Gallagher will be forced in to being a central mid (if fit) alongside Ferguson
    Dean Campbell isn't really an attack-minded midfielder.
    Knowing McInnes, he'll try and convert Vyner into a holding midfielder

Mclennann and mcginn wide with hedges in the hole
    More attacking than have 3 holding players at CM
    How far away is Gleeson from returning?

Quote Originally Posted by AiberdonianAce View Post
    Mclennann and mcginn wide with hedges in the hole
    More attacking than have 3 holding players at CM
    How far away is Gleeson from returning?
    Ahh the return of Gleesoo to rescue us!
    I'm still none the wiser on Gallagher's best position, but I'm pretty certain it's not central midfield - at least he's fast and runs in a forward direction unlike most of the rest of our midfielders.
    I suspect we may get Vyner converted to a defensive midfielder alongside Ferguson, with Hedges, McLennan and McGinn ahead of them. Gallagher may play, but I think he had an injury too - they thought it was potentially a broken leg, so even if it isn't, it must've been a bad one for them to even think that.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Such as?.....we have no midfield options really
    I'd think Gallagher will be forced in to being a central mid (if fit) alongside Ferguson
    Dean Campbell isn't really an attack-minded midfielder.
    Knowing McInnes, he'll try and convert Vyner into a holding midfielder
    Instead of having 3 defensive minded midfielders (Ojo/Bryson/Ferguson) and 3 attack minded players in the front 6 I would hope it would 2 defensive (Ferguson and either Campbell or Vyner - hopefully Campbell) and 4 attacking (either Hedges and McGinn/McLennan wide with Wilson playing off Cosgrove or McLennan and McGinn wide with Hedges playing off Cosgrove)

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    oot for three months
    Jeezo...they are dropping like flies. Hopefully he is back in the squad quicker.
    He shouldn’t be missed though as I personally would ditch the 2 sitting midfielders and have us playing with more of an attacking threat. Let the defenders defend and the rest of the team create goals.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast