+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Funso Ojo

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Yep - seasons gonna be totally derailed now. We were playing sh1te without the injuries - no chance now.

Draw at best this weekend. Bullied & usual meek surrender at Tynecastle then backs to the wall job (that won’t work) at Mordor.

Where I don’t agree is the “writing on the wall” comment.

100% ready made excuse for crap results for DM now. He’ll be delighted.

While conveniently forgetting the utter gash we’ve played in far too many games this season already.

Next little while is going to be even more painful viewing sadly...
    Ok, “writing on the wall” is probably an exaggeration, given the chairman loves McInnes.

However, should we lose at Tynecastle & get a comfortable beating at the b@stard garden will raise the decibel levels amongst the support against McInnes, even with the pro-McInnes fans.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    “Dung” bells?
    I know we’re sh1te... but still.

Maybe it’s “dumb”bells you mean... how apt

That’s what I get for not proof reading it!

Im losing interest at an alarming rate, after we play th huns it could be a total switch off this season for me.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Ok, “writing on the wall” is probably an exaggeration, given the chairman loves McInnes.

However, should we lose at Tynecastle & get a comfortable beating at the b@stard garden will raise the decibel levels amongst the support against McInnes, even with the pro-McInnes fans.
    I’ll be genuinely amazed if we don’t lose those two comfortably. I thought we’d struggle with a full squad the way we’re playing - now, no chance.

Also don’t think it will make much difference re decibel levels. Those of us who are already fed up with the turgid, negative, unimaginative pish we’ve been getting served up for ages will continue to be just as fed up - can’t get much more so.

The fluffers will happily swallow the injuries excuse - especially for poor results at “tough places to go” like those.

It’ll just be business as usual - except we’ll be out a cup and at least 10-12 points behind in the league after about 8 games.

Happy days...

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Im losing interest at an alarming rate, after we play th huns it could be a total switch off this season for me.
    Don’t lose too much interest as that is what happened to poor Archie when he gave up...here is a clip of his funeral

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    I’ll be genuinely amazed if we don’t lose those two comfortably. I thought we’d struggle with a full squad the way we’re playing - now, no chance.
    Always find for some strange reason teams always put in a shift and play well when the squad was "depleted" due to injuries. I recon it's the team realise as they are fringe players and they can't be dropped they express themselves more and show they should have the starting place.

Of course that was usually for a game or 2 tops long term I'm sure the team would get rolled over eventually

Norwich were supposed to have a few 1st teamers out but still beat a full strength man city is my rational

Quote Originally Posted by AiberdonianAce View Post
    Norwich were supposed to have a few 1st teamers out but still beat a full strength man city is my rational
    Norwich are playing fantastically well this season and these days man city at home is a cup final type of match for provincial clubs in the EPL.

Not really comparable with the Aberdeen situation I'd suggest.

Norwich had so many injuries they had to play that hun McLean.

That’s a lot of injuries like.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567