+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: to footy mad and their advertisers

to footy mad and their advertisers

Just want to let you guys know that i will never ever buy anything from the companies that do the scrolling ads that move the page around whilst it's loading so you can't click on anything and if you do it opens a new page and stops you from doing what you came to the site to do which is to look at the posts.

Almost as annoying as a last minute defeat against Swansea when you've had 23 shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Just want to let you guys know that i will never ever buy anything from the companies that do the scrolling ads that move the page around whilst it's loading so you can't click on anything and if you do it opens a new page and stops you from doing what you came to the site to do which is to look at the posts.

Almost as annoying as a last minute defeat against Swansea when you've had 23 shots.
    Amen to every word!

You'd think they (Footymad AND those who pay for advertising space on the website real estate), would appreciate that if it pi55es you off (and they MUST know it does), folks are disinclined to buy what's being advertised?

Agree with every word... er apart from it was 21 shots LOL

Borin lads, innit.

Just add ad blockers to your browser. If you're using Chrome (which pi55es all over Explorer / Edge), then add UBlock and A d b l o c k Plus and Cookie Notice Blocker, problem solved (if you're using a laptop anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by OldWhiteTaff View Post
    Just add ad blockers to your browser. If you're using Chrome (which pi55es all over Explorer / Edge), then add UBlock and A d b l o c k Plus and Cookie Notice Blocker, problem solved (if you're using a laptop anyway)
    Thanks Taff will give that a try.

PS Have sent you a PM with a question.
    Last edited by Jezleeds; 06-09-2019 at 10:04 PM. Reason: addition

Quote Originally Posted by OldWhiteTaff View Post
    Agree Taff, this comes up every now and again, can it not be pinned to topics? You can get a d b l o c kplus for mobile too

Well that works. I'm happy. Cheers Taff.

Would be great if everyone had a chance to see it, but i guess Footymad wouldn't want everyone to know so pinning it might lead to removal.

Well that works. I'm happy. Cheers Taff.

Would be great if everyone had a chance to see it, but i guess Footymad wouldn't want everyone to know so pinning it might lead to removal.
    Your wish is my command

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)