+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rugby

Rugby

Anyone interested in it?.Playing Italy tonight at St James' and the ground looks great with all those tatty Sh1te Direct advertising boards covered up.

One of the worst sports going
    Don't see the point of it at all

I'm watching it

My son is there - in level 7 = better seats too expensive

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    One of the worst sports going
    Don't see the point of it at all
    Don't mind watching it when it's been raining for a week before and there's a 12" of mud under foot.

I love all sport. Rugby, cricket, formula 1, football, it's a pity they done away with the OT board. Loving the Ashes at the moment...

I'm watching it live on tv now. Ground looks well smart and England have improved as the game goes on. Comfortable England win.

Can't wait for the World Cup to start - come on Scotland!!

I'm not a fan and wouldn't chose to watch.

However, stadium did look good without all the ****e direct signs on it.

Rugby Union is a great game wish I had started playing it earlier in my life. I was 33 when I started playing out in the Middle East.

I played at Dubai 7’s tournament every year. Once you get to 40 and Vets age it’s 10 a side and a lot easier on the legs.

The one great thing about rugby is all players respect the referee on the pitch Oh and they shake hands with the opposition AFTER the game

I don't mind rugby but generally only when it's England playing.
    I used to watch a bit of local rugby years ago when my nephew played.

Quote Originally Posted by Milburn9 View Post
    it's a pity they done away with the OT board.
    People didn't use it enough, instead choosing to start cricket threads on here (Stamford)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)