+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Keep off the fence...

Keep off the fence...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Is that report by the Middle East Blinkered Eye, it ony seems to focus on what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians whilst the Palestinians are not doing anything. I see that even the BBC get a mention ---so it must be our fault.

What else can I do BT, I keep offering my Peace Plan and no one takes a blind bit of notice. Two young lives needlessly lost which would never have happened if they had implemented my plan. Maybe you could propose it BT, you're a man of influence in political circles, they might listen to you. you could even have the Nobel Peace prize in a couple of years when they count up how many lives your plan has saved. Go for it BT, you can have my plan for nowt and all the credit for saving hundreds of live, I'm not bothered, just happy to help.

I'll give it a go sinkov.

He is off again with his lost cause ,our BT. I am so sorry I have not sent him 'Guide for the Perplexed' yet. What can we expect from BT showing a report from Middle East Eye?

The governments of Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Bahrain accuse MEE of pro-Muslim Brotherhood bias and receiving Qatari funding.

Notable contributors
    Alistair Burt - British MP,Daniel Kawczynski - British MP,Peter Oborne - Daily Mail columnist,Ian Cobain - Senior Reporter for MEE,Sarah Leah Whitson - Human Rights Watch,Ahmet Davutoglu - Former Prime Minister of Turkey,Richard A. Falk - Professor Emeritus of International Law at Princeton University,Gideon Levy - Haaretz columnist
    Moncef Marzouki - former president of Tunisia.

According to the Hudson Institute, MEE and Middle East Monitor were launched by Muslim Brotherhood affiliates as an alternative to the Qatari-based Al Jazeera to provide western readers with the Muslim Brotherhood point of view.

According to Michael Rubin, a former Pentagon official now working for the American Enterprise Institute, MEE and its chief editor David Hearst were noted to have exclusive access to Hamas news content in their articles

David Hearst was also noted by Rubin to have penned editorials praising and defending the Muslim brotherhood.According to Rubin, The Middle East Eye website was registered by a former employee of Interpal, which is a United Kingdom-based charity designated by the US Treasury Department as a financial supporter of Hamas.

MEE publishes stories based on the information given to them by journalists in the Middle East who fear for their lives if they were to publish the stories themselves.

Oh by the BT ,you can apply for a job with them ,its good pay ,here:

https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/W...4165.11,26.htm

Y -net news says
    https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...583168,00.html

Israeli military says troops on border were faced with more than 6,000 protesters during weekly 'March of Return' demonstrations along fence, some throwing explosive devices, firebombs; UN envoy condemns deaths, calls for Israel to limit use of lethal force

The IDF said that troops guarding the border were faced with more than 6,000 demonstrators "especially violent" protests at several points along the fence. It said the demonstrators hurled "a large amount of explosive devices, grenades and firebombs" and damaged parts of the fence. The army also detained two Palestinians who crossed the frontier into Israel.

Israel rejects any such return, saying that would mean an end to the Jewish state.
    It says the security blockade is necessary to stop weapons reaching Islamist group Hamas, which has fought three wars with Israel and fired thousands of rockets at its population centers in the past decade.

The United Nations envoy to the region Nickolay Mladenov condemned the shooting of the two ****s and called it "appalling!"
    He wrote on Twitter that Israel "must calibrate its use of force, use lethal force only as a last resort, and only in response to imminent threat of death or serious injury." He also urged protests to be peaceful and called for ending "the cycle of violence."

Jerusalem Post Breaking News
    TWO ISRAELIS WOUNDED IN AN ATTACK NEAR AZZUN
    BY JERUSALEM POST STAFF SEPTEMBER 7, 2019 11:55
    Two people were wounded in an attack near Azzun and brought by IDF medics and Magen David Adom (MDA) paramedics to Eliyahu crossing, according to MDA reports. MDA paramedics treated the two people, one of whom was a 17-year-old boy who was in serious condition, and the other was a 60-year-old man who was lightly injured.
    This is a developing story. ( 12:02 in Israel ,10:02 in Britain)

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'll give it a go sinkov.
    You know it might work BT, just for instance, in this country all railway lines are fenced off, parents warn their children not to cross the fence and approach the railway track, consequently very few chidren are killed on railway lines in this country. I'm sure this approach would work over there, worth trying surely, how many more young lives are going to be tragically lost before someone tries my common-sense plan ?

BT : Take Sinkov's offer . Just think you would be a hero ! Then what would that do for labour? ''J C comes to Bolton to congratulate ,a hard working supporter.'' A street or a road, would be in honour of your name. I think in Bolton and also in Burnley.
    Relatives would be proud to come to have some English Tea with you. But please say you had the brainwave of that idea while watching Burnley play at Turf Moor .You would have a seat every year for life ,in the V I P section.Free Beer at your Local,wow! so many good things .Meet the Queen ,and after ''Sir B T !!!!!! Don't forget the cash flow to Turf Moor, from willing contributors? So take Sinkov's offer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    He is off again with his lost cause ,our BT. I am so sorry I have not sent him 'Guide for the Perplexed' yet. What can we expect from BT showing a report from Middle East Eye?

The governments of Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Bahrain accuse MEE of pro-Muslim Brotherhood bias and receiving Qatari funding.

Notable contributors
    Alistair Burt - British MP,Daniel Kawczynski - British MP,Peter Oborne - Daily Mail columnist,Ian Cobain - Senior Reporter for MEE,Sarah Leah Whitson - Human Rights Watch,Ahmet Davutoglu - Former Prime Minister of Turkey,Richard A. Falk - Professor Emeritus of International Law at Princeton University,Gideon Levy - Haaretz columnist
    Moncef Marzouki - former president of Tunisia.

According to the Hudson Institute, MEE and Middle East Monitor were launched by Muslim Brotherhood affiliates as an alternative to the Qatari-based Al Jazeera to provide western readers with the Muslim Brotherhood point of view.

According to Michael Rubin, a former Pentagon official now working for the American Enterprise Institute, MEE and its chief editor David Hearst were noted to have exclusive access to Hamas news content in their articles

David Hearst was also noted by Rubin to have penned editorials praising and defending the Muslim brotherhood.According to Rubin, The Middle East Eye website was registered by a former employee of Interpal, which is a United Kingdom-based charity designated by the US Treasury Department as a financial supporter of Hamas.

MEE publishes stories based on the information given to them by journalists in the Middle East who fear for their lives if they were to publish the stories themselves.

Oh by the BT ,you can apply for a job with them ,its good pay ,here:

https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/W...4165.11,26.htm
    Shills is the word we're looking for Balan, shills for Islamic terrorism.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)