+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 103 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: 📈Form Table Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post

13% of the season we displayed 20th place form in games 31-36 under IB. Obviously we hit rock bottom, but a complete turnaround was to come after.
    Yes, when Rodrigues came in from the cold and then played brilliantly scoring 7 in 7.
    I'm always amazed when the question of what caused the turnaround is asked and this isn't mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Very good observations. So if we do manage to get promoted through the play offs we definitely have one head coach and one manager to thank. I'll get my tin hat ready for the inevitable flak.

I also echo your thanks to ncfcog for these reports and also for his excellent website and podcast.
    I don't think you need to get your tin hat out. Simply though the difference in style of play is so huge with essentially the same set of players. I will admit I had turned off buying streams under Ardley as it was so painful to watch many of the games. We might win but it was horrid to watch a lot of the time. Now its quite wonderful we even looked pretty good last weekend even though we lost! If we go up then for sure Neal needs credit for putting some of the component parts in place player wise but he consistently failed to get the best out of many of them and this is where IB is coming good. He's like the guy who is mopping up all the mess Neal created although perhaps mess is not the right word. So off we go having another debate about Neal ha ha.

Thanks for the kind comments, doing the stats has been one hell of a cross to bear at times but it’s opened up so many other opportunities friendships for me it’s worth all the hard work and expense. Looking forward to next season and EFL stats.

Congratulations ncfcog, you Form Table Thread has just passed 100,000 views.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Congratulations ncfcog, you Form Table Thread has just passed 100,000 views.
    Woop, woop! Footy Mad will be happy!

Chesterfield preview now up . . . https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...nation-match-a

All the stats from the Chesterfield win in the play eliminator on saturday . . .

https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...off-eliminator

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    All the stats from the Chesterfield win in the play eliminator on saturday . . .

https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...off-eliminator
    Thanks mate. Just so you know ( I am not criticising) there is some kind of weird page shake thing going on towards the bottom of the page where you get to the goals scatter. I would say its caused by all the video content at the base of the page. Cheers I thoroughly enjoy reading. QP.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Thanks mate. Just so you know ( I am not criticising) there is some kind of weird page shake thing going on towards the bottom of the page where you get to the goals scatter. I would say its caused by all the video content at the base of the page. Cheers I thoroughly enjoy reading. QP.
    Thanks for that QP. Yeah sometimes that goal scatter chart doesn't format properly. Its linked to some HTML code but I'll see if I can improve on it. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Sorted. HTML iFrame was too small!

Page 52 of 103 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast