+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: 📈Form Table Thread

Latest update now online, I'm still not convinced it's as grim as people think. Yeovil dropping like a stone (just like last season), Bromley, Solihull and Stockport unable to put a consistent run together. 5th place is still very realistic.

https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...4-hartlepool-a

Latest instalment here for those who are interested, Navy, you don't have to click on this mate!

I've been posting progress and points needed on here for a while and it was the response to these that got me thinking about doing a bit more which is why I created Notts County Stats and the website.

Its been a couple of months since launching the website and social media accounts and to be honest the interest from most people has been great and I've really appreciated the support.

The big problem though has been the lack of available free data for teams outside of the football league and because of this I have had to spend literally hours of my spare time watching videos and collating as much manual data as possible. as I mentioned in another thread it has become a bit of a nightmare so I'm hoping to god we get out of this league asap!

Anyway, if you do browse the posts and stats on the site and do see anything you don't think looks right please let me know, it's easy for me to miss things with the manual data entry etc.

Here's the link https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...35-afc-fylde-a

Finally, I'm always trying to find things interesting to

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Latest instalment here for those who are interested, Navy, you don't have to click on this mate!

I've been posting progress and points needed on here for a while and it was the response to these that got me thinking about doing a bit more which is why I created Notts County Stats and the website.

Its been a couple of months since launching the website and social media accounts and to be honest the interest from most people has been great and I've really appreciated the support.

The big problem though has been the lack of available free data for teams outside of the football league and because of this I have had to spend literally hours of my spare time watching videos and collating as much manual data as possible. as I mentioned in another thread it has become a bit of a nightmare so I'm hoping to god we get out of this league asap!

Anyway, if you do browse the posts and stats on the site and do see anything you don't think looks right please let me know, it's easy for me to miss things with the manual data entry etc.

Here's the link https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...35-afc-fylde-a

Finally, I'm always trying to find things interesting to
    I admit it, I had a look. Well, if someone tells you not to push that button.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I admit it, I had a look. Well, if someone tells you not to push that button.
    Haha, hope it wasn’t to boring for you mate

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Haha, hope it wasn’t to boring for you mate
    I didn't say I had read it mate!

i didn't say i had read it mate!
    xdxdxd

I didn't say I had read it mate!
    Navy, give us a stat
    Navy, Navy give us a stat
    Navy, give us a stat

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Navy, give us a stat
    Navy, give us a stat
    I was watching the Forest game the other night and the camera was on Paddy McNair. " More balls put into the opposistions box than any other Boro player" . Fascinating stuff.

Bit of pointless info but heres the current Average/Highest attendances of each club.

Name:  nottstuff.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  55.2 KB

Anyone else still aiming for us to be top?
    Barrow have the hardest run in, easy pickings to close that gap.

A win on Saturday and win our game in hand and its only 10 points and a double goal difference to make up.

Nope? Just me?

Page 23 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast