+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Notts County Photo Book

Notts County Photo Book

Just a cheeky post about a book I'm hoping to print this year. I've been documenting matchday at Meadow Lane for the last seven years and I'm launching a Kickstarter campaign to raise the money to get the book printed.

The book is about celebrating the club and it's supporters. If you are interested in making a pledge - in return you'll get a digital or hard copy of the book. Kickstarter page is here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...83974/matchday

It's a lot of money to raise for the design and printing but really hoping can get it out there. Any putting the word out to people who are into Notts County, football and photography is much appreciated.

Thanks.... John

Quote Originally Posted by Pietastic View Post
    Just a cheeky post about a book I'm hoping to print this year. I've been documenting matchday at Meadow Lane for the last seven years and I'm launching a Kickstarter campaign to raise the money to get the book printed.

The book is about celebrating the club and it's supporters. If you are interested in making a pledge - in return you'll get a digital or hard copy of the book. Kickstarter page is here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...83974/matchday

It's a lot of money to raise for the design and printing but really hoping can get it out there. Any putting the word out to people who are into Notts County, football and photography is much appreciated.

Thanks.... John
    Great work John. Everyone please take a look at this terrific initiative.

Bump

Click the link, watch the 2 min video, enjoy...

Excellent idea - I'm in. £245 has so far been pledged of the £12,500 needed to reach its goal by April 1st. That leaves a lot to be pledged in the remaining 56 days. Good luck!

Thanks 60Years and Wise......Really appreciated. Yeah it is a lot - I think the club will help promote it which will help. My hope is that fellow supporters will want to see the book created - I know it's not quite as impressive as a Netflix documentary but it would be a great celebration of our club