+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FA Cup 1st qualifying round

Quote Originally Posted by Pugmitch View Post
    Oh.....and don’t forget the Yelz beat Lichfield 7 - 1 today too. My great nephew scored a hat trick!

Looking forward to the draw.......Stourbridge odds on to be next!
    That’ll be a Montel Gibson then Pug?

He didn’t get much change out of Stour’s defence in the pre season game but I gather he’s made a bright start at Yeltz?

Stour are desperate for another striker ......is he on contract?

Yes that’s him.

Has been a bit of a journeyman since he was let go by Notts County.....not done too much since......mainly I think due to issues in his private life.

Now, thankfully, these appear to be sorted and he’s been given a chance at Halesowen. Scoring goals for fun at the minute. Yes he’s on a contract......so you lot can bug*er off! Mind you the Yelz seem to have put a decent side together at the moment.

Good win for you today Mick’d......be good to see a local derby!!

I see that you are away to Coalville in the next round Mick. We have been drawn away to Kings Langley. Are they in your league Mick?

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    I see that you are away to Coalville in the next round Mick. We have been drawn away to Kings Langley. Are they in your league Mick?
    Yes Tip......I’ve not seen them yet but they’ve made a good start in our division.

Coalville beat us 6-4 last season and were the best side I saw last season.

Seriously, when you do find a football thread on here, it’s not about the Baggies... I give up. 😕😎

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Seriously, when you do find a football thread on here, it’s not about the Baggies... I give up. 😕😎
    Maybe local football has no interest for you Swede’s Tomas......your first class football has no interest if you’re following Albion rather than a team in Sweden.

In the U.K. a lot of people follow their local town as well as their favourite professional league team.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Maybe local football has no interest for you Swede’s Tomas......your first class football has no interest if you’re following Albion rather than a team in Sweden.

In the U.K. a lot of people follow their local town as well as their favourite professional league team.
    Same over here Mick, just a tongue in cheek post. 😎😉

And, I always catch a non-league game in Cornwall around Easter. Back to the roots, and no cheating over-paid primadonnas to be seen. 😎

Good luck today Mick and lets hope that we both win and march on.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    Good luck today Mick and lets hope that we both win and march on.
    Same to you Tip.

Just about to set off on the 40 odd mile trip to Coalville.

Excellent side who beat us 6-4 in the league last season.......I’m expecting a defeat.

We lost 4-0 midweek in the league ☹️

Well, we got well and truly stuffed by Kings Langley. Ah well, concentrate on the league now as they always say!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)