+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bookies!

Bookies!

Well I think there c unts! One team today again this time for £568. Salford ****s

Rooney's level!

Biggest win 2002. £4050
    2nd biggest win 2012. £1780
    Biggest let down 2015. £2420
    Biggest stake 2017. £100.

Anyway it makes fitba games more interesting. Rarely take aberdeen on a coupon but i did win 550 once on a treble thanks to a rooney double.

F•uck the bookies

Name:  F05B7AC7-7F39-4B7A-8720-2D98B289C3E1.jpg
Views: 942
Size:  10.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Well I think there c unts! One team today again this time for £568. Salford ****s

Rooney's level!

Biggest win 2002. £4050
    2nd biggest win 2012. £1780
    Biggest let down 2015. £2420
    Biggest stake 2017. £100.

Anyway it makes fitba games more interesting. Rarely take aberdeen on a coupon but i did win 550 once on a treble thanks to a rooney double.

F•uck the bookies
    Did you have Salford to win and was that the only result that burst your line ?

If so , maybe you should give the match report a miss. Fair chance Rooney could be re-instated as their penalty taker now , though

Gambling is a mug's game. And as the OP displays, we're always told about the wins, or near-wins but never the losses...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    we're always told about the wins, or near-wins but never the losses...
    Fu cking Bristol Rovers.........

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Gambling is a mug's game. And as the OP displays, we're always told about the wins, or near-wins but never the losses...
    Is right.

The guy from soccer am or one of those sort of shows did a good docu on gambling. One guy took him under his wing as he was 'an expert on the dogs'. 7 losers later the boy f*cked off to find another expert.

The only guy who had any half decent system was the guy that trawled around loads of tennis tournaments all over the world and looked for 'slow' umpires. Seemingly when a point is won in tennis the umpire has to tap a button to officially say the point has been won. This guy found umpires who seemed to take an eternity to send this info meaning he can speak to someone via an earpiece and tell them to lump on. It works to a certain extent but as soon as the bookies see you are winning they give you some bullsh*t about betting patterns and limit your betting amount.

Apparently a lot of students are hired to set up proxy betting accounts. Extremely hard to keep one step ahead of the bookies unfortunately.

Another roll over on Tuesday I see.

I hate betting on fitba. There's a lot of easy money to make in mma though; so many folk just throw money on the biggest name or whoever won their last fight, never taking skill level into account.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Did you have Salford to win and was that the only result that burst your line ?

If so , maybe you should give the match report a miss. Fair chance Rooney could be re-instated as their penalty taker now , though
    Yup was just Salford and I was aware of the 2 pens they missed .

Ice Hockey would be a great sport to gamble on if you knew what you were doing.

Personally speaking, I wouldn’t give the c*nts a penny of my money these days

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast