+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bookies!

We used to have a pal who was addicted to scratchcards back when they first come out. He'd run to the shoppie in meldrum and come out with a string of 20 of the things. He'd then run round to the public toilets (dunno why) and sit down by the bog like a proper junkie, sniffling nose the lot.

Thing was he was so addicted that he would only scratch off the prize amount. If it was something like 2 grand he wouldn't bother checking to see if it actually won. Guessing because deep down he knew he'd never win so he was basically spending all that money chasing a few quids here and there. What a state he used to get in.

Someone I know has put £250 on livi double chance and huns -1 and Celtic -1 £1300 returns. He's a dons fan

Do you genuinely believe a prohibition will solve ****? How will that work?
    Drugs are illegal so we can say there is already a prohibition on that yet Scotland (or is it just Glasgow??) have the highest drug related deaths in the world if I remembered right so banning drugs hasn't help.

But say you did ban the booze, congratulations you have just systematically ****ed the Scottish economy by getting rid of our biggest export, or would we still be allowed to produce it and sell it abroad cause they havent banned it there? Highly hypocritical if so

And how the **** would you police it? It's ****ing easy to make alcohol now, just look at the number of gin distillers that have popped up in the last few years, so how would you police it in places like the Highlands when the SNP are centralising everything to the central belt?
    It would never work and as stated already alcohol is not the cause of any of these issues but the escape mechanism just has drugs or as gambling is.

And I'd also like to know where these third world estates are that are caused directly by alcohol?
    Last edited by AiberdonianAce; 22-09-2019 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Tidying up

Fu cking Motherwell.

In an effort to ease the cost of tonight I lumped on last night.
    Juventus, Barcelona, Arsenal, Manchester City and fecking Spurs. Honestly it would drive you insane.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    In an effort to ease the cost of tonight I lumped on last night.
    Juventus, Barcelona, Arsenal, Manchester City and fecking Spurs. Honestly it would drive you insane.
    It would that. Bookie c unts! The odds they give are pish tae.. Marseille froggy ****s

Bump!!

To also add there cuunts! If betting was made illegal like in California "except Nevada & Tahoe the bookies would become some other kind of leeche maybe a drug lord or pharmaceutical giant!!

If we can't ban gambling all together maybe we could at least ban bets on Aberdeen FC.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456