+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rats Deserting a Sinking Ship

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    In the defence of Boris what would have been the point of an election for the last 9 months where all Corbyn has said he wants,

When I came on here and said shouldn’t we be concentrating on sorting Brexit out and a best way forward for the country.

Now he’s got what he wanted and he won’t entertain it at all.

Face it Bt he’s a joke terrorist supporter who deserves nothing ,

I’ll watch with interest if he does so manage to run the country as to how he will address all of your issues posted many times on here.

If your honest you know he can’t the same as I know the conservative or any other party can’t.
    As I’ve also said before for one thing to get addressed another has to suffer , one pot of money to do it all.
    army --you shouldn't mention terrorist ---BT says he is empathetic and cares about people and is not a terrorist supporter.

A united Ireland, abolishment of the monarchy and stopping the Israeli slaughterhouse in Palestine, all seem fairly laudable to me.

Attachment 13853

There was a time BT in these parts when you could tie a red rosette to a turnip and it would get voted in. Not anymore. When Labour lost the unloseable seat of Radcliffe West a spokesman said they needed to resonate with voters more. If you think campaigning for a united Ireland, abolishing the monarchy and supporting terrorism is resonating with the man in the street you should watch that resonating round my front room. Labour will lose a lot more than Radcliffe West.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    A united Ireland, abolishment of the monarchy and stopping the Israeli slaughterhouse in Palestine, all seem fairly laudable to me.

Sounds good to me BT, 99% of the electorate on this side of the Irish Sea don't give a FF about a united Ireland, and 50% of the electorate in Ulster don't want one either, you want to abolish the most popular institution in the land, best of luck with that, and virtue signalling lefties apart, support for Islamic terrorists won't be much of a vote winner with Joe Public.

I like it BT, go for it, an election manifesto containing those three classics would be a serious contender for the shortest suicide note in history.

We will never get rid of this tipping the forelocks and flag waving culture with attitudes like yours guys. By all means carry on worshipping *****s and pensioners...

Attachment 13855

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    In view of the performance of the major parties over the last three and a bit years in this fiasco about Brexit I was sincerely hoping that some sanity could be brought to proceedings by getting lots of candidates elected from the Monster Raving Loony Party because they seem to have plenty of candidates who are serving as MPs under the flags of various other parties.

Jeremy is scared to death of being elected and having to make sense of the mess that they have been partly responsible for. The Lib Dems are going round in circles with only one constant and that is to ignore the previous vote for Brexit, the Tories have been going in ever-decreasing circles because of their MPs' self interests, I could go on, however, you know the situation is not going to improve.

Why do you need a manifesto? The only promise kept from the David Cameron Tory Manifesto was to give the people the vote about leaving the EU ----look how that has turned out!
    There is a way out of the current situation.

Change the name of "United Kingdom" to something else.

Then the "UK" could leave Europe but the new name identity could either stay out of Europe or re-negotiate to go into Europe.

It would just depend whether we liked the final Brexit -EU outcome.

Our new name could then have another referendum--this time based on facts--as to the next move.

A prefect win-win solution.

Simples

BT gives us Hellen Thomas. (post -12)
    Helen Thomas, ( 1920, Winchester, Kentucky, U.S.—died July , 2013, Washington, D.C.), American journalist.
    Helen was born to Lebanese immigrants!!!!......that says it all really!!

So what is she saying?...Sure the Israelis have a right to exist!
    .....but were where they born?

Let me tell you BT. I once asked an Arab friend that worked with me. 'Why do you not join the Army (I D F) and fight those Arabs. He said ''because they are relatives ,how can I fight?'' I did not give it much thought then,but what really happened? Did his relatives from the Galilee go to work in Egypt Syria Jordan etc ?
    No! these Muslims came from those countries searching for work all after 1948.

So these Palestinians we can also ask,''but where did your families come from too?''
    The surnames of Palestinians give it away
    Here are some of the most common family names among the "Palestinians":
    "Masri" = from Egypt-Hamas member of Parliament, Mushir al-Masri (the word "masri" littelery means "the egyptian" in arabic !).
    "Khamis"= Bahrain "Salem Hanna Khamis" "al-Faruqi"= Mosul, Iraq
    "al-Araj" = Morocco, a member of the Saadi Dynasty "Hussein al-Araj"
    "al Lubnani" = the Lebanese
    "al-Mughrabi" = the Moroccan (Maghreb" – meaning "West" in Arabic, and usually referring to North Africa or specifically to Morocco)
    "al-Djazair" = the Algerian
    "al-Yamani" = the Yemeni "Issam Al Yamani"
    "al-Afghani" = the Afghan
    "al-Hindi" = the Indian "Amin al-Hindi"
    "Iraqi" = from Iraq.......the list goes on and on.
    (see Turfites Talk, 'Keep off the fence...'post 20 )

Do the Palestinians want to Return?? Go back to the country's of your family's !!
    Yes,you finally get ed up with them!!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    BT gives us Hellen Thomas. (post -12)
    Helen Thomas, ( 1920, Winchester, Kentucky, U.S.—died July , 2013, Washington, D.C.), American journalist.
    Helen was born to Lebanese immigrants!!!!......that says it all really!!

So what is she saying?...Sure the Israelis have a right to exist!
    .....but were where they born?

Let me tell you BT. I once asked an Arab friend that worked with me. 'Why do you not join the Army (I D F) and fight those Arabs. He said ''because they are relatives ,how can I fight?'' I did not give it much thought then,but what really happened? Did his relatives from the Galilee go to work in Egypt Syria Jordan etc ?
    No! these Muslims came from those countries searching for work all after 1948.

So these Palestinians we can also ask,''but where did your families come from too?''
    The surnames of Palestinians give it away
    Here are some of the most common family names among the "Palestinians":
    "Masri" = from Egypt-Hamas member of Parliament, Mushir al-Masri (the word "masri" littelery means "the egyptian" in arabic !).
    "Khamis"= Bahrain "Salem Hanna Khamis" "al-Faruqi"= Mosul, Iraq
    "al-Araj" = Morocco, a member of the Saadi Dynasty "Hussein al-Araj"
    "al Lubnani" = the Lebanese
    "al-Mughrabi" = the Moroccan (Maghreb" – meaning "West" in Arabic, and usually referring to North Africa or specifically to Morocco)
    "al-Djazair" = the Algerian
    "al-Yamani" = the Yemeni "Issam Al Yamani"
    "al-Afghani" = the Afghan
    "al-Hindi" = the Indian "Amin al-Hindi"
    "Iraqi" = from Iraq.......the list goes on and on.
    (see Turfites Talk, 'Keep off the fence...'post 20 )

Do the Palestinians want to Return?? Go back to the country's of your family's !!
    Yes,you finally get ed up with them!!
    In this melting pot of humanity, why are the Israelis so intent on the casual genocide of the "others"?

This is unarmed 16 years old Ali-Sami Al-Ashqar, killed 06.09.2019 by IDF gunfire whilst he was participating in the Great March in Gaza...

Attachment 13856

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

This is unarmed 16 years old Ali-Sami Al-Ashqar, killed 06.09.2019 by IDF gunfire whilst he was participating in the Great March in Gaza...

Attachment 13856
    Not marching up to the border again BT, surely not. My heart bleeds for the lad and his family but what can I do, I have the the answer but no one listens.

Why not use Tear gas instead of live ammo sinkov? These kids are in all probability being used as martyrs by Hamas, but why on earth the Israelis need to shoot to kill these unarmed kids I just don't get.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)