+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Andy Carroll setback

However, today the Head Coach has confirmed this won’t be happening and instead he has still not even joined in full training yet and the next target is that sometime ‘Let’s hope he can come and train with us for a couple of weeks.’

From what Steve Bruce is now saying, it looks like sometime in October, at the very earliest, when we could see Andy Carroll on the pitch. However, I wouldn’t be surprised if it proves far longer than that.

Waste of space.He wont play 10 games all season.The owner doesnt have a clue,penfold doesnt have a clue and now we have a manager who doesnt have a clue so now we have a full set.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Waste of space.He wont play 10 games all season.The owner doesnt have a clue,penfold doesnt have a clue and now we have a manager who doesnt have a clue so now we have a full set.
    this thread stinks of just having a go for the sake of having a go!
    not one shred of evidence to back up some of the claims!
    just like Friday night, the ghostboro thing actually had a decent argument and to be honest was not at fault.
    got blocked anyway but its fine because it was him.

Maybe some of the "untouchables" on here need to take a good look at themselves

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    just like Friday night, the ghostboro thing actually had a decent argument and to be honest was not at fault.

Facts? The fact is that he's injured and will be for a long time.

However, today the Head Coach has confirmed this won’t be happening and instead he has still not even joined in full training yet and the next target is that sometime ‘Let’s hope he can come and train with us for a couple of weeks.’

From what Steve Bruce is now saying, it looks like sometime in October, at the very earliest, when we could see Andy Carroll on the pitch. However, I wouldn’t be surprised if it proves far longer than that.

What a load of sh1te.Are you telling me Ashley is a good owner?Are you telling me Penfold is good at his job?Are you telling me Bruce is a good manager?And last of all are you telling me Carroll is a good signing.
    You can settle for mediocrity with the club and ownership,I happen to think we should be doing and aiming for better.Also if I want to have a go at anyone or have a go at the management and club,I will if that's okay.
    Enjoy the battle for 17th it's going to be a cracking season.

What are you on about?

Big Andy has been injured for most of his career...that's a well known fact.
    As for Wilf...nobody stopped you from joining in if you thought it was interesting. ..neither the topic nor Wilf were banned...one poster blocked Wilf posts because we've all seen that same argument 100 of times during the last 10 years.

Get over yourself.

I don’t not think you will get 5 games out of Big Andy and they will be off the bench. Seemed a strange signing and he takes a valuable squad number up.

I think we need to stick with Joelinton and give him a good run in the team.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    No promising youngsters get deprived because up to the age of 21 but not 21 all youngsters are eligible to play for the first team on top of the 25 man squad.
    No need to be pedantic or taking things out of context. I only used Longstaff as an example of a youngster getting into the team.
    We are all aware of the age rules concerning squad numbers and players in thier early 20's are still compatative youngsters and could be denied a squad number because the club has a big name on the cheap who can't be relied upon to be available for the majority of the season.

I'm gob-smaked. . . amazed. . . astounded.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)