+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: maybe be Warne's big mistake is listening to the fans....

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    No I can't. Come on Warney, listen to Lolmorgan ffs, he's a fan, he knows best.
    What's with the attitude pal,Millers fan for over sixty years & still going.I come on this site with an opinion that's what this site for OPINIONS I have not slagged iWarne off it's just how I saw it Saturday like it or not Warne got it wrong my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    What's with the attitude pal,Millers fan for over sixty years & still going.I come on this site with an opinion that's what this site for OPINIONS I have not slagged iWarne off it's just how I saw it Saturday like it or not Warne got it wrong my opinion only.
    Plus, the old lads like me and you have seen a lot of football and a lot of basic mistakes. Things we would like PW to avoid repeating.

The UK must be the only country in the world that doesn't respect the wisdom of its "elder members"

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Plus, the old lads like me and you have seen a lot of football and a lot of basic mistakes. Things we would like PW to avoid repeating.

The UK must be the only country in the world that doesn't respect the wisdom of its "elder members"
    You are supposed to learn from your mistakes but that doesn’t seem to work.IMO only.

Can you explain to me why he plays centre forwards on the wing.Why when he knows that we need certain players he does not acquire them.We need a grealish a Gow in midfield but they would not meet the good guy image,we are a professional football club not a Sunday school team.
    We may well need a Gerry Gow in midfield but it's an insult to both Gow and Warne to suggest that he wouldn't be a Warne type player. Gerry Gow was a well respected character off the field, a genuinely "good guy" and a model professional. Warne is more than capable of recognising that a no-nonsense hard case on the field does not equate to a bad apple in real life

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    We may well need a Gerry Gow in midfield but it's an insult to both Gow and Warne to suggest that he wouldn't be a Warne type player. Gerry Gow was a well respected character off the field, a genuinely "good guy" and a model professional. Warne is more than capable of recognising that a no-nonsense hard case on the field does not equate to a bad apple in real life
    Didn’t Gow get sent off after 2mins trying to break somebody’s legs.

Didn’t Gow get sent off after 2mins trying to break somebody’s legs.
    You seriously think he deliberately tried to break someone's leg?

You seriously think he deliberately tried to break someone's leg?
    Referee thought so.

Referee thought so.
    Come on mate. The referee sent him off for serious foul play, not for "trying to break a player's leg"

If you actually believe that he did try to break a player's leg would you really want that sort of player in our team?

Derby at home I seem to recall.
    Transfer window is shut and Tony,s family inheritance fund has taken a hammering this summer so Macdonald will have up his game and play the Gow role .......without the leg breaks

Come on mate. The referee sent him off for serious foul play, not for "trying to break a player's leg"

If you actually believe that he did try to break a player's leg would you really want that sort of player in our team?
    No you are right,I just find this lovey dovey thing of Warnes holding us back.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast