+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Burnley v Everton

Burnley v Everton

Everton a team that should be doing better but for some reason are not, and us who are like Jekyll and Hyde with most of the time being a Mr Hyde which is so frustrating, it will be interesting how it turns out and I hope it ends putting a smile on my face, but I doubt it

I think this will be a close 'un.

2-1 to the Clarets.

Everton, another poorly performing team......so just need to continue it against us tomorrow, especially if they want rid of Silva.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    I think this will be a close 'un.

2-1 to the Clarets.
    With Cork out injured it really puts the pressure on considering Gud and Drinkwater out and Brady not fit for a 90 min run.

We could see Jrod on in midfield in the second half!

I know it an old drum to bang but lack of sufficient midfield options (and Drinkwater was only a short term loanee) are back to bite us.

We will go 4-3-3 and win 2-0.

Another hard game .. We will do well if we can get a draw out of this .

Quote Originally Posted by blueheeler1 View Post
    With Cork out injured it really puts the pressure on considering Gud and Drinkwater out and Brady not fit for a 90 min run.

We could see Jrod on in midfield in the second half!

I know it an old drum to bang but lack of sufficient midfield options (and Drinkwater was only a short term loanee) are back to bite us.
    We should always talk about the Elephant in the room Blue, until it is addressed properly, until then BFC continue being in the PL with an attitude of a bunch of amateur's who really should know better with the time we have had in this Division, its soul destroying, self destructing and embarrassing after all the hard work that's been done

Burnley

1Pope
    2Lowton
    5Tarkowski
    6Mee
    23Pieters
    7Berg Gudmundsson
    13Hendrick
    18Westwood
    11McNeil
    9Wood
    10Barnes

Substitutes

3Taylor
    12Brady
    19Rodriguez
    20Hart
    25Lennon
    27Vydra
    28Long

Everton

1Pickford
    23Coleman
    5Keane
    13Mina
    12Digne
    18Schneiderlin
    8Delph
    7Richarlison
    10G Sigurdsson
    17Iwobi
    9Calvert-Lewin

Substitutes

2Holgate
    19Sidibé
    20Bernard
    21André Gomes
    26Davies
    27Kean
    49Lössl

Referee:Graham Scott

We are off attacking the Cricket end

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)