Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
Well according to internet sources it looks we have been able to sign Drinkwater for a reason. According to the inernet he likes his ale or whatever he drinks and also likes to womanise. Not bothered about the womanising but that shows complete disrespect for the woman's boyfriend. It is the drinking that gets me. He is a highly paid professional and such behaviour is not acceptable, professionals do not go pub crawling if they want to show commitment to their profession. I realise that not drinking might be a difficult temptation but if this particular incident repeats itself or is a repeat then it is the reason why Chelsea got rid and we picked him up. If Danny reads this forum, which I very mush doubt, it is time to grow up or you will be a wshed up ex'footballer.
Just get shut!!.....He Was never going to start anyway!!

Mr Garlic,...We now need 2 midfielders who are not on the Pop, Crocked ,or otherwise unavailable list , Can you and Mr Rigg sort this out please?
For goodness sake, it has taken us 3/4 transfer windows to get one popped, and crocked Drinkwater....
What is Rigg Actually doing?