+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Disgraceful for a highly paid professional

Said it before, just park a Terrier Taxi outside Goodison Park, stand there with a suitcase with 15 million pounds and a sign saying Mr Davies.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretofOz View Post
    Said it before, just park a Terrier Taxi outside Goodison Park, stand there with a suitcase with 15 million pounds and a sign saying Mr Davies.
    I think it would be a great shout Oz, because he is slipping down the pecking order at Goodison.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I think it would be a great shout Oz, because he is slipping down the pecking order at Goodison.
    If Terrier Taxis are looking for business over that way BT, Goodison might be a good place to park up. The way it's going it can't be long before they're calling for a taxi to take Mr Silva to the nearest airport, and if I had anything to do with Everton I'd be putting Mr Keane in it as well.

On a different note sinkov, I honestly do not think Keane was ever as good as Tarkowski and it now shows.

If I was either Klopp or Ole, I would be offering mega bucks in January to get Tarks to shore up their bloody awful defences...

Attachment 13916

It's a mystery to me BT why Gareth still prefers Keane in the England team, Tarko is better and imo Keane doesn't even run him close. I can remember telling my Everton mate when they signed Keane they'd dropped a bo11ock, they'd signed the wrong one, and could have had Tarko for half the price they paid for Keane.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    If Terrier Taxis are looking for business over that way BT, Goodison might be a good place to park up. The way it's going it can't be long before they're calling for a taxi to take Mr Silva to the nearest airport, and if I had anything to do with Everton I'd be putting Mr Keane in it as well.
    Keep that taxi on standby for the Goodison run BT, can't be long now.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Keep that taxi on standby for the Goodison run BT, can't be long now.
    My colleagues over at Toffees Taxis have already got the gig booked sinkov. They are talking about Tuesday.

What about the Two Hats at Derby? They should all be kicked out the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    What about the Two Hats at Derby? They should all be kicked out the club.
    I thought you had three out on the lash on that fateful night oldtimer?

Three involved in the crash

Two Hats = ****s

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)