+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Girly Swot and Big Girls Blouse

Girly Swot and Big Girls Blouse

Incredible - Boris is now being called ***ist!!!
    What a stupid ****in country we live in!!!!

It’s OK for Corbyn to cosy up to terrorists and be anti Jewish, Bercow to bend the rules and be clearly biased, and Pride rallies going on every other week.

Johnson is condemned about his letterbox comments but the French and five other countries go one step further and ban the burka.

What next - gender free toilets at soccer grounds. Supporters being ejected for whistling at Sian Massey, or what about axing Christmas as the word in itself may offend.

Just recently went to the US - my young child was patted down and searched yet a burka clad single person ( who knows what *** they were ) walked straight through!!! This is what the country has come to!

What would Trump say if somebody brought up something trivial like letterbox or big girls blouse? The second word would be off!!! Seems more liberals about Trumps communication in the UK than in the USA and that tells you something!!
    Last edited by baggieal; 08-09-2019 at 11:00 AM.

Cameron is to blame for the present situation.

If he’d actually had the nous to “negotiate” with the EU rather than fold like a pack of cards we’d have avoided all this Brexit hassle.

We are an island nation and as such should’ve requested the following on immigration.

1/ We have a small and finite land mass so we need a special arrangement that any island should be afforded if in the EU.

2/ We should’ve offered to pay a fee to the EU pot based on us using a points system for incoming migrants and for continued free movement of our own citizens.

3/ Or we accept that we don’t get free movement and we don’t pay anything.

90% of the issue was immigration in my opinion and could’ve been sorted if our t o s s e r hadn’t been so weak in dealing with the EU’s arrogant t o s s e r s!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Incredible - Boris is now being called ***ist!!!
    What a stupid ****in country we live in!!!!

It’s OK for Corbyn to cosy up to terrorists and be anti Jewish, Bercow to bend the rules and be clearly biased, and Pride rallies going on every other week.

Johnson is condemned about his letterbox comments but the French and five other countries go one step further and ban the burka.

What next - gender free toilets at soccer grounds. Supporters being ejected for whistling at Sian Massey, or what about axing Christmas as the word in itself may offend.

Just recently went to the US - my young child was patted down and searched yet a burka clad single person ( who knows what *** they were ) walked straight through!!! This is what the country has come to!

What would Trump say if somebody brought up something trivial like letterbox or big girls blouse? The second word would be off!!! Seems more liberals about Trumps communication in the UK than in the USA and that tells you something!!
    al,I catch the bus regularly as the wife uses the motor for work,any way sometimes there’s a letter box in the bus stop they can call me a ***ist I don’t give 2f#cks,she as as a oap bus pass.on one occasion she /he had to run for the bus and she was quick with a shopping trolley as well .i sat down there wasn’t many on the bus this old guy.looks at me and says if she’s a oap,my pr#cks a bloater.Yes to true taking the piss it’s called.

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    ,any way sometimes there’s a letter box in the bus stop they can call me a ***ist I don’t give 2f#cks,she as as a oap bus pass.
    albion68.......Just asking....what does this mean?

Did you check your text before posting....boingy may be along any minute now......
    I have improved my editing...but I cant for the life of me make out what it is you are saying above...

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    dubs ,it’s what Boris Johnson said what women / men who dress top to toe in burkas or whatever looke like .

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Can someone translate because I too am struggling with this 😆

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)