+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Em hoping

Em hoping

The manager is gonna come oot and say banter cup and we wernae bathered beh it
    If we’re taking it seriously,well Phucking hell
    Thon second goal phuck me
    Last edited by _JG_; 08-09-2019 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _JG_ View Post
    The manager is gonna come oot and say banter cup and we wernae bathered beh it
    If we’re taking it seriously,well Phucking he’ll
    Thon second goal phuck me
    I’m fine with that but then say in advance so people can keep their money for something else.

On the back of the disaster derby we should have been building confidence.

Genuinely wasn't bothered ,after the Derby disaster thought it might even go to pens but we're not even that good ,I know punters will be asking for Mcpakes head but could be touch and go between him and boris who lasts longer...

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    Genuinely wasn't bothered ,after the Derby disaster thought it might even go to pens but we're not even that good ,I know punters will be asking for Mcpakes head but could be touch and go between him and boris who lasts longer...
    not bathered beh the competion
    bathered beh the performance and how easy it was for Elgin

Yeh same ,never want to see my team beat but not a shock result tbh...

Early days for Mcpake but we look a shell of a team....

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    We need to change our club. McPake will need time, so would any other manager.

Perhaps John Nelms should come out and say we are going to take 3 years to get our **** together, the McCannae era has put us backwards in one giant leap and someone needs to communicate that to the punters in a way that keeps them onside. Huge derby defeats, cup no batheredness (Elgin, Cove and Peterhead) and general apathy will not take the club forward.

Before the season started, I said I would be happy if we made the play-offs.
    After the last two games, maybe that's too much to hope for.
    At least we have the pre academy, some cracking games there.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post

Perhaps John Nelms should come out and say we are going to take 3 years to get our **** together, the McCannae era has put us backwards in one giant leap and someone needs to communicate that to the punters in a way that keeps them onside. Huge derby defeats, cup no batheredness (Elgin, Cove and Peterhead) and general apathy will not take the club forward.
    I've often thought this approach would be welcomed also to the genuine Dee fan ,our board are a bit stand offish which niggles some people but if they were more upfront and honest I would certainly appreciate the situation more ,this club has bigger problems than missing out on a box of tea cakes...it will take time but if we stick to the plan we'll come out stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post

Excellent post. Seems to me that the supporters are not really buying into any type of rebuilding process. The yardstick should be progress looking at each game, not progress judged against some target like finishing in a promotion playoff slot. I admit I hope for a promotion playoff slot but getting home wins, going on winning runs of two or three is more likely to bring change than having an end of season target.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Excellent post. Seems to me that the supporters are not really buying into any type of rebuilding process. The yardstick should be progress looking at each game, not progress judged against some target like finishing in a promotion playoff slot. I admit I hope for a promotion playoff slot but getting home wins, going on winning runs of two or three is more likely to bring change than having an end of season target.
    Then we get what we always get.

Around this time of year I usually head to the states once or twice. Today at LA Chargers v Indianapolis Colts, someone will lose but nobody on the whole place imagines losing!

We lose, also as a nation, far too easily.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)