+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 down, 32 to go, onto Ayr Saturday

Is this the 5th massive game then?

Very hard fixture list to start with, must agree... (but) When do we get the easy ones in this league then?

Ain't gonna happen ........ deal we it, move on, try to win every game ........... way forward .

We will win more than most FACT ............ sorry coodnae help it

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Is this the 5th massive game then?

Very hard fixture list to start with, must agree... (but) When do we get the easy ones in this league then?

Ain't gonna happen ........ deal we it, move on, try to win every game ........... way forward .

We will win more than most FACT ............ sorry coodnae help it
    Exactly that. We have started the season superbly. Four massive wins and if we can win on Saturday then that's five out of five against our main rivals for the league.
    Hence the reason massive game on Saturday. Lol.
    To be fair though I for one after the League cup group games never expected us to be top with maximum 12 points.

Every game in this league is going to be exceptionally difficult as we are the 'cup final' for other sides who will raise their game. Even humping the Dee there was actually a slim line between humping and being humped.

We are starting to develop a winning attitude, that must be backed up by hard work, commitment and (lest I say it) a certain arrogance that puts us above other sides. There should be no fear but belief. Personal egos should only be accepted when the direction of that ego fits into a good team ethic.

Another massive game troops and i was very surprised to see the bookies have us at 6/5 FAVS.I think its 6/4 both teams and 2/1 the draw.Ayr have lost one game this season and that was at Dens(Dundee's only win in the league)however when it was 0-0 Ayr were denied a stone wall PEN and McPoke admitted that on Radio Scotland.
    The form line suggests a win for United when you consider our result v the Dees but if we do get the 3 points i would consider that our best result by far this season.

Agree with that GB

Massive game tomorrow.

Last time we won 5 league games in succession was 3 years ago under Ray during a run of 12 league games unbeaten (9w 3d) from Sept-Dec which saw us top at the halfway stage ahead of Hibs

Recent league form is very good though, of our last 8 championship matches we have won 7 & lost 1 (a nothing game at Morton pre play off) with us scoring a minimum of 2 goals in each of those 7 wins

Since the Jan window shut the league record is played 18 won 13 drew 2 lost 3 gf 32 ga 14 pts 41

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Agree with that GB
    I can understand fully why you agree with me mate,in hindsight it looks more of a Shedka than Gunboat post,FACT with a WASC.

We win tomorrow, it's massive.

Absolutely mahoosive.

Seemples :-)

Proving a difficult day so far as expected, not sure what their goal was like but sounds like we haven't played aswell as recent games, hopefully get a reaction like we did at firhill... but this is becoming a bogey ground, three defeats in a row without scoring before today and behind at half time

I'd get Harkes on soon, dunno why he isn't starting

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)