+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ABERDEEN v St.Johnstone

Who the f’uck is Stevie May

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Lump on. The general consensus on the bookies thread is that gambling is good.

Need a good showing at the weekend and against Livi to set us up for this huge cup game.
    Gambling is illegal here in my part of the world pal.

Totally agree with you we need good performances and wins aff the fairmers and Livi to set us up in good shape and confidence for the cup game.
    As for me I prepare for the worst and when it disna happen and we get the wins then it makes me a happy camper

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Who the f’uck is Stevie May
    Fit like pal? I think you will know who the fk he is come 5pm on Saturday

In/oot - In

Furryboots - SS Section V

Pre - Hame

Post - Hame

Prediction - If we play like we did Vs Ross then easy win. Play like we did Vs St Mirren easy loss.
    We'll win 2-0, big Sam & Ferguson

Stevie May winna score, I'm quite comfortable with that. Why? Because I've watched him for 2 years & he's utter gash in front of goal. No danger.

In/oot - In

Furryboots - South Y

Pre - Pints

Post - Pints

Prediction - 3-1

Back to club football at the weekend (thank goodness) and back to reality. I predict a 4-2-3-1 formation and a harder match than it needs to be. St.Johnstone are absolutely rank at the moment so this should be a guaranteed 3 points as such.
    Prediction 2-0

I will be watching on RedTV for a change
    They might be "rank" but have added Ralston, Holt & May to their ranks (three good signings for St Johnstone).

Think we'll bring in Logan for Vyner in the only change from last game (fitness permitting).
    A 4-2-3-1 / 4-1-4-1

Lewis
    Logan Devlin Considine Leigh
    Ojo
    Hedges Ferguson Bryson McGinn
    Cosgrove

subs; Cerny, Vyner, Gallagher, McLennan, Wright, Main & Anderson

Prediction; 0-0 sh1tfest

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    They might be "rank" but have added Ralston, Holt & May to their ranks (three good signings for St Johnstone).

Think we'll bring in Logan for Vyner in the only change from last game (fitness permitting).
    A 4-2-3-1 / 4-1-4-1

Lewis
    Logan Devlin Considine Leigh
    Ojo
    Hedges Ferguson Bryson McGinn
    Cosgrove

subs; Cerny, Vyner, Gallagher, McLennan, Wright, Main & Anderson

Prediction; 0-0 sh1tfest
    Been speaking to a couple of Bristol City fans who reckon no way Vyner is a right back. They think Centre half is his best position

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    In/oot - In

Furryboots - SS Section V

Pre - Hame

Post - Hame

Prediction - If we play like we did Vs Ross then easy win. Play like we did Vs St Mirren easy loss.
    We'll win 2-0, big Sam & Ferguson

Stevie May winna score, I'm quite comfortable with that. Why? Because I've watched him for 2 years & he's utter gash in front of goal. No danger.
    Seems to be a lot of folk who thought Stevie May was finished are sh1ttin’ themselves that he’ll score the winner versus us on Saturday.

He’s either finished or he’s nae finished. Or maybe he’s nae that finished enough to not not finish us off on setterday?

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Fit like pal? I think you will know who the fk he is come 5pm on Saturday
    I think we will be safe enough on Saturday as it will probably take him a few more matches to get him upto full speed. He will score more goals this season than James Wilson and Curtis Main. In fairness that shouldn’t be hard as they are not the best.

I think we will be safe enough on Saturday as it will probably take him a few more matches to get him upto full speed. He will score more goals this season than James Wilson and Curtis Main. In fairness that shouldn’t be hard as they are not the best.
    I agree on him scoring more goals than them two pal.
    As Wilson is nae going to score much from the fkn bench that's for sure, and clitoris main is just sh1te

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast