+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: ABERDEEN v St.Johnstone

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    We're lucky to have him, you know.
    Clubs down south are queuing up for the best manager since Fergie

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    We are 6 points in front of the team that is bottom of the league, and 7 points behind the team at the top, so technically closer to the bottom than the top.
    Picking up marginally more than 50% of the points available to us from what was surely "on paper" potentially one of our easiest starts to a season for fkn ages.

I know everybody is tired of me slating the donkey but I have said it before and I will keep saying it and on this occasion it is not really a go at the lad.

But!!!! if the donkey has been our best player so far this season (and in all fairness to the boy he probably has been) then if that is the best we have then holy fkn cr@p we have a serious fkn problem with our team but yet there are still quite a significant number of folks that just cant see that.

The rate of knots that McWinless and co have our club regressing at is fkn alarming to put it mildly.

But hey ho all is good because it's better than when McGhee was the gaffer. I shaks ma fkn heid
    If we had any sort of half decent team we should be sitting joint top on 15 points aiming to be 18 out of 18 before heading to the b'stard garden, but we are woefully short of even being half decent both on playing ability and manager tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Can anyone tell me why it’s a disgrace that in 2019 that the players have to get a bus to training, yet they want to bus the fans to the ‘home’ games?
    I and thousands of others get the bus to Pittodrie every game. What you on about

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Memo to our defenders, stop hoofing the ball up the park.
    Try to pass to the midfield players
    You will be amazed the difference it makes
    Please feel free to share with our manager
    If you write it down on a piece of paper, I'll pass it on to someone in the club shop, who'll pass it on to one of the groundsmen, who'll pass it on to the kitman, who'll pass it on to physio, who'll pass it on to one of the players - this is the best form of communication according to our manager.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    McInnes said on Friday that we will see the best of Bryson after the work they done with him over the international break.

I never even noticed he was playing yesterday.

Now he is injured again,turning out to be another pish signing.
    I've concluded already that Bryson is going to be a useless signing. He's going to be injured more often than he's fit. And when he plays he's going to be alongside Ferguson and Ojo and they are a terrible combination. If he's fit, lets go 442, use him and Ferguson as box to box midfielders which is what they are, and play an extra man up front with Cosgrove (Wilson would be my choice).

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    I and thousands of others get the bus to Pittodrie every game. What you on about
    I’d imagine you don’t all use the same road

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’d imagine you don’t all use the same road
    You tried driving on King Street on match day?

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    You tried driving on King Street on match day?
    Hehe, good een.

Utterly dismal.

Negative, risk averse, safety first, unimaginative, hoofball pish.

We started slowly with none of the zip of the county game which had me worried it was going to be one of those days from the start.

Picked it up from about the 15th minute to 30th, got the goal & then went back into our shell. I am just sick & tired of watching that.

Their goal was a joke. Shambolic defending on the right letting the boy come inside & cut it back but ffs O’Halloran had the freedom of the city at the edge of the box. Even then he sclaffed it & Lewis badly at fault.

That’s the worst I’ve seen Joe play. Poor goal conceded & his distribution was gash. Several times he could have got us away potentially on the counter with a quick release but held onto the ball far too long.

More evidence of the safety first, scared mindset.

Not good enough by a long way today - any of them. Saints actually deserved to win that on the second half.

Not one attempt on goal in the second half bar the free kick near the end - unacceptable.

We’re too slow & ponderous (we’re scared) & take far too long to get the ball into the box from out wide - if it gets there at all. No wonder we have so few attempts on goal when we fail to get the ball into the box 9 times out of 10.

Defence is an absolute bomb scare. Can’t see where a clean sheet is coming from but the midfield failed to provide good cover yesterday. The Hun Holt had the run of the midfield and was breaking forward at will with no one tracking him - poor.

I’ve seen enough of Vyner to know he’s nae a right back. The boy canna cross a ball for a start (nae much use for a full back that) & his forward distribution is gash. To be fair all our defenders can’t pass forward so even hoofball doesn’t work.

Only bright spot was that my confident prediction of May doing absolutely feck all was spot on - dreadful, ineffective & exactly the same as the pish I’ve watched the last two years. Thank feck we punted him.

DM called the team out two games ago for playing like this so for them to revert to type so quickly is ominous for him. He’s safe enough for now obviously with that @rsehole chairman but he clearly cannot motivate that lot to have a positive mindset & approach which for me means it’s only a matter of time until his position becomes untenable - the trouble is that might be far too long a period of time with the neep in charge.

I’m now back to really not enjoying my football or looking forward to going to Pittodrie again - depressing...

Just watched the highlights if you can call them that.

Hold my hands up and say it was never a penalty so I apologise to Considine for saying it was.

Surprised the boy never got booked for a blatant dive.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vyyX3HMXwrc

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast